Question about Carnival Liberty's T.V.'s

Sorry to start a whole new thread for this but we leave in the morning and the girlfriend had a quick question. I used the search feature and couldn't find anything out.

Does anybody know if the T.V.'s in the staterooms have A/V inputs on the front. We love to watch movies while relaxing so we were hoping they did. Just need to know if we should pack the portable DVD player.

Thanks!

Shane

I was on the Freedom last year, and our cabin did not have a dvd/vcr hooked to it. I know that somewhere on these boards, a poster had pictures of the TV's and they did have AV ports either on the back or side of them depending on the ship. I would not count on there being a player already in the room.

Just got off the Liberty and the televisions are not flat panels at least in the regular rooms, there is no DVD player attached and there were no A/V inputs on the front. I don't know if there are inputs on the back. We brought our portable DVD player and just used the screen on it.

Cheers!

Just got off the Liberty and the televisions are not flat panels at least in the regular rooms, there is no DVD player attached and there were no A/V inputs on the front.

Just off the Liberty and we DID have a DVD player with the TV, but I don't believe they are in all the rooms. We were in a Cat 11. (gorgeous!)

To clarify then....

On the Freedom we had a category 8 balcony room, which had the LCD TV and DVD/VCR on the shelf below it.(never used it, just watched the 2 free in cabin movies each day, while we were in and out of the cabin.)

Bill

Archived