Early Saver Best Price Guarantee Form

kwilliams137

Had to call Carnival yesterday after 72 hours passed. Apparently our PVP didn't tie our email address with our booking number! The credit had already been applied and we saved over $325! Our family saved over $590 on their cabin! WHOA!

I guess it does work!!

:D

So I booked under the Early Saver ~ and I realize I have along time to go, however I was just wondering where everyone watches their prices. I'm to understand it has to be a Carnival advertised rate, so do you just watch Carnival.com. Also where do you see resident rates at or even past guest. I believe sometimes I get past guest emails, but I know I never get anything for Illinios. Then again maybe there aren't ever resident rates for Illinois.

Had to call Carnival yesterday after 72 hours passed. Apparently our PVP didn't tie our email address with our booking number! The credit had already been applied and we saved over $325! Our family saved over $590 on their cabin! WHOA!

I guess it does work!!

:D

I think I'm going to have to call them too. I've filed this form twice and gotten no reply. I tried to check and see if the account was credited (Carnival sure is odd with the lack of receipts online) but their website says I can't view my e-docs until after full payment.

Everyone - make sure you check out the price for 3-4-5th passengers in the same room if that appies to you. The price only went down $20 for the first 2 on our cruise but I about fell off my chair when I saw the new price for the third passenger -- $120 less!

So I booked under the Early Saver ~ and I realize I have along time to go, however I was just wondering where everyone watches their prices. I'm to understand it has to be a Carnival advertised rate, so do you just watch Carnival.com. Also where do you see resident rates at or even past guest. I believe sometimes I get past guest emails, but I know I never get anything for Illinios. Then again maybe there aren't ever resident rates for Illinois.

Do a search for websites showing discounts and you might find the one lots of people use. With early saver you can check for past guest, senior, and resident rates to compare with. You cannot request price adjustment for military rate. We've used military the last two cruises and chose Early Saver this time hoping for price drops up till 2 days before cruise departure.

Archived