Best cruise for single women 42 years old

drblueeyes143

Not to pop MrBreezes cork, but He is definitely not the only attractive, eligible man out on the seas.... although i am on a Carnival cruise Aug 22... and its a singles hosted cruise at that.... do you lie to dance TSU mom?

I sure do like dancing akycat. See ladies, there seems to be a few single men out there even if they are not on my cruise. I just might have to book a few more cruises ;) Akycat and MrBreezes, you two may need to watch out now....remember there seems to be more single women then men on these cruises, you may be busy. :D

TSUmom, why does your profile say you are married?:D

I've been on several single group cruises and always met so many nice people - both male and female friends. A few of them had more men than women. You never know. Next up: Liberty of the Seas Oct 3 ... not a singles group, though. BTW, I am female but not looking for Mr. Right.;)

Done, that was easy and I did not even need a lawyer for that update. I am now officially single on my profile. Now do I qualify for this board again? I am looking forward to my first single cruise.....

Hey pom... I guess I let the cat out of the bag about my cruise, a warning to the ladies may not help ;)... Speaking of meteors, did you ladies know that the Geminid Meteor Shower will take place on December 13 - 14... They are described as; " The most reliable meteor shower of the year, the Geminids are characterized by their multi-colored display--65% being white, 26% yellow, and the remaining 9% blue, red and green ".... Sounds kind of romantic don't you think... TSUmom, what do you say?

Wow thanks for this information, I was planning on attending The NYAA Presents Starfest 2009 ,A Celebration of Astronomy so this is an extra bonus !

pom - Suzann

I sure do like dancing akycat. See ladies, there seems to be a few single men out there even if they are not on my cruise. I just might have to book a few more cruises ;) Akycat and MrBreezes, you two may need to watch out now....remember there seems to be more single women then men on these cruises, you may be busy. :D

I seem to be missing out on all the fun here. Add two more single men to the list.............but for the November 29th sailing on the Carnival Splendor. :-)

I seem to be missing out on all the fun here. Add two more single men to the list.............but for the November 29th sailing on the Carnival Splendor. :-)

wow and who said that there are no men sailing on these ships, just not the same ones as we are ahahahahah darn ! Guess we are going to have to watch the stars a lone ! :rolleyes: darn ahahahahhaa

Hi, I am looking for the best sinlges cruise, where there will be lots of single available professional successsful men, 38-50 year old.

I want the cruise to be in the luxury line.

I want to be able to meet men on this cruise./

Fun, 46 year old, single, professional... sailing Emerald Princess 10/25/09

We are doing great!!

Only thing we have to do is get everyone on the same ship ! O well, at least everyone is going to be able to tell a different story from there cruise right? ;)

Hi, Jeff. I will be with this singles group. This will be my first "singles" group cruise also. It will be my third cruise, though. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and just have a wonderful week of fun and sun. At this moment, I don't expect to do any of the excursions...just disembark and see what's close to the ship. I'm sure the group leaders will have lots of things for us to do, as well as all the on board activities the ship will offer. GO WITH THE EXPECTATION OF HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME....AND YOU WILL!

I look forward to meeting you on board, or maybe at the Bahia Cabana the night before sail-a-way.

Sharon

Im on the Freedom of the seas April 19th, and the Liberty Dec 13

Ben

Hey Ben - Is that Carnival Liberty or Liberty of the Seas? We are on the Liberty of the Seas for the December 13th cruise. You should check out our Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=892181&page=1

I've been on several cruises and never met anyone, but then again haven't been looking all that hard. It would be nice to meet someone, but it sure isn't one of my top reasons for going.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I do know of one cruise where there will be a single, available, professional, and successsful man... He is 49 and will be traveling solo, and he just happens to be VERY good looking ;)... He's not mister perfect, but pretty darn close... And he is not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that...If anyone happens to be on board the Serenade of the Seas sailing on Dec 12 you may run into him.

and why are you not going to the Caribbean 3/14/10?????

I vote that all of the single men move to Adventure of the Seas on February 28th! I'd "take one for the team" and report back for all of the other single ladies :D

Hey Julie... What a good sport you are to " take one for the team"... Just be careful what you ask for ;)

• 3 weeks later...
you dont have to take a cruise to meet someone. An you dont have to meet someone to take a cruise:eek:

Very true. Of course your chances of meeting someone special are about the same anywhere but hey - as long as I'm on a ship having fun, it doesn't hurt.

The funny thing is that a large part of my family cruises together every year. I room with my single brother. One problem is people thinking we're a couple. On one cruise, when we asked our cabin attendant to separate the beds on the first day, he looked horrified - like he felt so bad that we were already fighting on the first day.:eek:

I am laughing because out of boredom tonight I started reading this thread. Who would think there is another cc member from Mt. Pleasant. I changed my profile to Charleston because I figured people hadn't heard of Mt. Pleasant, and I didn't want to have to constantly explain where I live......................

Hey Coastaljen... Oh cool, someone else from Mt Pleasant... I was like you and used to put Charleston as my location, thinking most people would know where that is... Also I didn't want word of our sleepy little town to get out... But I guess that cats out of the bag now, and has been for a while.

This is the first city I lived in that I don't mind going home. It is amazing to come back to paradise....

OK going to bed. I just spent two days at a tennis tournament, and semifinals are in the a.m. Need some luck to pull through it... ;)

I play on leagues out of Mount Pleasant Rec. Two in Fall, two in Spring, two in summer.

The only downside of Mt. Pleasant is getting to the airport. Too bad it isn't closer. It would also be great to have an aiport that has international flights.

I took a 6 a.m. flight out of the Charleston airport to go to Asia at Christmas, so I must be nuts. Since I used Delta ff miles to get to San Fran, and bought a ticket on Singapore Airlines to get to Singapore, I wanted to be sure I had a lot of time to get to San Fran and then wait for the international flight. If I missed a connection, it would be my loss. Flights aren't cheap out of here even if it is a cute little airport.

I booked a cheap hotel on the edge of Chinatown for three nights prior to the cruise. I have private tours for six days in Vietnam (with bicycling), riding an elephant and bathing it in the Kwai River in Thailand, etc on this trip.....:-)

OK.. back to the topic....so I don't get in trouble. I think any cruise is a good cruise for a 40 something solo traveler... ha ha At least I haven't been on any bad ones.

Archived