Cheaper Parking for Solstice Cruise?

languageartslady

I am going on my first Celebrity cruise... I generally sail RCCL and since I live in Orlando, I can get a ride since it's pretty close. Obviously, I'll have to park at the terminal this time.

I was looking through my ticket information, and I saw that the cost is $14.95 a day (I think I'm recalling it correctly...).

Is there any alternative, like a close parking lot that's safe and cheaper, that has a shuttle service? Anyone had experience with one who can give me some advice?

Thanks for any help!

I travel out of FLL fairly frequently and have used ParkNFly several time for cruises as well as flights. They are reasonable, have shuttle service and nice drivers who help with your luggage. They also get into the port more easily than driving yourself as the security is very stringent if you drive. You can go to their website at parknfly.com. (also pnf.com) I always pay in advance and just show my paper work when I leave. Very easy!

I travel out of FLL fairly frequently and have used ParkNFly several time for cruises as well as flights. They are reasonable, have shuttle service and nice drivers who help with your luggage. They also get into the port more easily than driving yourself as the security is very stringent if you drive. You can go to their website at parknfly.com. (also pnf.com) I always pay in advance and just show my paper work when I leave. Very easy!

I looked at one place and it said that it was not able to be used for cruising, but since you've used this one before to cruise, I will have to look into it. Thanks!

I used park n fly as recently as December for the Ruby Princess and I have a paid reservation for next week on the Solstice. make sure you pick Port Everglades and not the FLL airport site.

I used park n fly as recently as December for the Ruby Princess and I have a paid reservation for next week on the Solstice. make sure you pick Port Everglades and not the FLL airport site.

LOL. Thanks for that tip! That does sound like something I'd do...

They have bus that picks you up at your house? Because that would be rather awesome...

When we used them out of Ocala we had to go to a pick spot at sam's club but we had friend take us and pick us up on return from cruise. They have a web site you can go to I don't remember what is was but google cruise connection you can find it easy enough. Now that I live in Tennesse we have to drive last time we used one of the lots right as you come of the interstate across from entrance to port.

When we used them out of Ocala we had to go to a pick spot at sam's club but we had friend take us and pick us up on return from cruise. They have a web site you can go to I don't remember what is was but google cruise connection you can find it easy enough. Now that I live in Tennesse we have to drive last time we used one of the lots right as you come of the interstate across from entrance to port.

That sounds awesome. I just looked it up, though, and it only does Monday departures for Celebrity. So that sucks.

That sounds awesome. I just looked it up, though, and it only does Monday departures for Celebrity. So that sucks.

You might want to call them. I find it hard to belive they still show that fri depart. I think that was the pre inag. stuff. It would be worth a phone call. There are three or four ships leave sunday afternoon like solstice.

Archived