Carnival Site glitch

pryd

Well it seems that Carnival has sold out every cruise for 2009 and 2010 except for December..LOL Their system must have had a super failed upgrade this weekend, all cruises for this year and most of 2010 are not available. The first one you can choose is December 2010, but fear not, you can also choose 2011 and 2012 just in case you were planning for any other Mega Future cruises.

Well it seems that Carnival has sold out every cruise for 2009 and 2010 except for December..LOL Their system must have had a super failed upgrade this weekend, all cruises for this year and most of 2010 are not available. The first one you can choose is December 2010, but fear not, you can also choose 2011 and 2012 just in case you were planning for any other Mega Future cruises.

LMAO!!! Now that's what I call planning ahead! I work 3rd shift and have a regular routine of checking for price drop at work (before break and before "lunch"). I noticed this problem but found a solution. If you just click the veiw cruises button in the search and then use the quick search on the next page it'll let you select any month you want. I found it interesting that they have only a few 2010 cruises posted yet that was all that showed up. The calendar for 2011 and 2012 show up but none are scheduled!! lol

Archived