Can't decide which ship to book?

kg66

The more I read, the harder it gets to figure it out!!

I have sailed once on Carnival('88),so I don't have a lot to go on here! Here's what I'm looking for: a good kids club for my girls 12 & 9, outdoor movies by the pool, and Jamaica is the only port that is a must!

I have been all over the boards here, Carnival's page as well as some discount cruise sites!! I'm getting more confused:confused:. We're looking for Feb 2010.

Please help!!!!

Thanks!

If you want to do Jamaica and a 7 day your only choices are this for February.

Freedom Feb 7 , Feb 21 from Ft. Lauderdale from $369 (Ft Lauderdale, FL ; Key West, FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Ocho Rios, Jamaica ; Fun Day At Sea ; Ft Lauderdale, FL)

Liberty Feb 13, Feb 27 from Miami from $479 (Western Caribbean: Miami, FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Ocho Rios, Jamaica ; Fun Day At Sea ; Miami, FL)

Conquest Feb 14, 21, 28 from Galveston from $449 (Galveston, TX ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Montego Bay, Jamaica ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Galveston, TX)

I guess to me it would depend on the cost to get to the port..

AWESOME, thanks that helps a lot!! I know it's the one thing my girls are looking forward to:p I'm getting closer! Have you sailed any of these, and if so do you have a preference?

Archived