Freedom of the seas video to be shown

on the Travel Channel on 20 March 2009 10AM and 5 PM (Eastern). Can anyone record it for me? I live in Germany and cant access the Travel Channel. I have looked all over for this film and cant find a copy. I appreciate it. It is the cruise we are going on.

I too have a very keen interest in any video about the Freedom of the Seas. I am in Canada, and we do not get the Travel Channel here. We have a channel called the travel network, but it's not the same programming. We do not have Samantha Brown episodes.

There are 2 programs I want to see: Samantha Brown's show on the Freedom, and the National Geopgraphic show on the Freedom.

I'll look into the codec thing when I get home, but does anyone know if such a version exists for the Samantha Brown Freedom episode too?

I heard on this board that you can get a DVD form RCI about the Freedom, so my TA asked. The only DVD available is the normal promo one that covers all ships and all itinararies (and not very in depth), which is not really much help.

Any assitance anyone can give is GREATLY appreciated. I would even pay some cash for someone to burn this for me and mail it to me. Email in signature. :)

you can find the video at -

http://ilm.home.comcast.net/~ilm/new_page_1.htm

this is not the travel channel show - but the National Geographic show "largest cruise ship"

You will need the DIVX codec to watch the video. :D

oh thank you thank you thank you thank you

hey, did I thank you enough???

Ive been trying to catch this show on tv and I always miss it

Thanks again :cool:

I too have a very keen interest in any video about the Freedom of the Seas. I am in Canada, and we do not get the Travel Channel here. We have a channel called the travel network, but it's not the same programming. We do not have Samantha Brown episodes.

There are 2 programs I want to see: Samantha Brown's show on the Freedom, and the National Geopgraphic show on the Freedom.

I'll look into the codec thing when I get home, but does anyone know if such a version exists for the Samantha Brown Freedom episode too?

I heard on this board that you can get a DVD form RCI about the Freedom, so my TA asked. The only DVD available is the normal promo one that covers all ships and all itinararies (and not very in depth), which is not really much help.

Any assitance anyone can give is GREATLY appreciated. I would even pay some cash for someone to burn this for me and mail it to me. Email in signature. :)

Ive seen videos for sale onboard for the voyager of the seas, but ive never seen one for the freedom

you can find the video at -

http://ilm.home.comcast.net/~ilm/new_page_1.htm

this is not the travel channel show - but the National Geographic show "largest cruise ship"

You will need the DIVX codec to watch the video. :D

Downloaded the video, it has what appears to be Danish subtitles but it pretty good so far... no DVIX needed played in windows it has AVI extention..

I have two DVD's that I can make copies of for anyone... Taken from Travel channel....

Cruise has

1. Great cruises - Radiance - Alaska

2. Samantha Brown 1st Cruise Brilliance

3. Samantha Brown - Freedom- Caribbean

4. Samantha Brown - Weekend Carnival Inspiration

5. Build it Bigger - Freedom of the Seas

and Do's and Don'ts & FAQ

1. Cruising Do's and Don'ts

2. Cruise Ship FAQ

3. Ultimate Cruise Guide (NCL Gem)

4. Hawai'i Do's & Don't

5. Vegas Do's & Don'ts

6. Vegas FAQ

Email me at Humbug1957 put DVD in Subject;

No COST it would be against the law for me to take any and not a problem...

Downloaded the video, it has what appears to be Danish subtitles but it pretty good so far... no DVIX needed played in windows it has AVI extention..

I have two DVD's that I can make copies of for anyone... Taken from Travel channel....

Cruise has

2. Cruise Ship FAQ

4. Hawai'i Do's & Don't

5. Vegas Do's & Don'ts

6. Vegas FAQ

Humbug1957 .. which email provider? gmail? hotmail? I would LOVE a dvd of all Freedom of the Seas videos... #3 and #5 (top)

Cruise has

2. Cruise Ship FAQ

4. Hawai'i Do's & Don't

5. Vegas Do's & Don'ts

6. Vegas FAQ

I would love to have 5. Build it Bigger - Freedom of the Seas

I am glad to hear that other members have wanted to see this program. I have the German version of the National Geographic video (It a good one - and I can speak German). The Samantha Brown: Freedom of the Seas is the one I cant get. I tried to download it thru ITUNEs, but it wont let me buy from the american ITUNES store (even tho I have an american credit card). I would be willing to put up the videos, on my server, once I get them. I dont wont to make money, I just want to see the video.

Again, thanks for the replies. :rolleyes:

Hi there,

I have both shows that I can record for you on the Freedom, also have one on the QM2, Crusing do's and don'ts, the Liners (cruise ship history 4 discs) and also have the Disney cruise line. Send your emails to me at colindastar@westnet.com.au and I will see what I can do for you. I will be going on a cruise as of this friday 13th on board the Rhapsody, so please be patient with me as I will be cruising till 1st april.

Cheers

Colin

Archived