advice needed NCL Sun nov. 3rd

woodley

I am going to book Nov 3rd to Santiago from San francisco on the sun. Can anyone tell me anything about this ship, I am looking to book a Balcony cabin and I was thinking of a BA under the suites at the front of the ship.

What I want to know from anyone who has done this trip previously is, would I be better lower down and more central on the ship. I do not usually get affected by a gentle rocking but I think I might if it were a little rougher.

What is the spa area like on this ship and do they do the spa passes as on other ships?

Any tips or advice for this ship.

I thank you all in advance. I am booking tomorrow so fast reponses would be helpful

I disembarked one week ago. Loved the sun. This was my 8th cruise with 1st sea sickness. But I was over it in a day. I tried aft for first time and liked it but did feel more motion though. I liked spa treatments but did not ask about spa pass since no indoor pool and I am not into sauna or steam.

Have a nice cruise.

Archived