what is happening my week on Dawn?

ebz

We leave Saturday 3/14, on the Dawn, and I have started packing in earnest! How do I know which days are themed days or other special days on board?? for example, some have mentioned a 'white night', do we have that too? and we are travelling over St Patty's day, what will happen then?? just want to know if I need to pack more than I already am! LOLOL:D

thanks,

LIZ

We leave Saturday 3/14, on the Dawn, and I have started packing in earnest! How do I know which days are themed days or other special days on board?? for example, some have mentioned a 'white night', do we have that too? and we are travelling over St Patty's day, what will happen then?? just want to know if I need to pack more than I already am! LOLOL:D

thanks,

LIZ

Hi we are on this cruise as well and if you go over to the roll call board there was a link to the NCL Daily that will give you an idea of what activities are going on and when.

Karysa

Hi we are on this cruise as well and if you go over to the roll call board there was a link to the NCL Daily that will give you an idea of what activities are going on and when.

Karysa

I've been on there, must have missed it, lots to read! thanks!!!!!!! see you at M&G??

The hot white party -- bring a white top of some kind and that will be more than enough. The White shows up bright in the blue light.

St. Pats -- bring a few strands of green beads and you will be dressed enough...if there is nothing special going on, maybe with the beads you can start something.

As said beore, the white hot party is a chance to wear something bright white and dance under the blue lights that make your clothes glow in the lights. The party is only held in the disco lounge.

As far as St. Ptrick's Day on your cruise, if you want to feel ``in the groove'' just pack a few green Mardi Gras beads or a green T-shirt. Anything green will fit in. You don't need to go out out and buy a new outfit.

I'm sure the ship will have plenty of green decorations and green drinks for you to buy that day so you will feel like you fit in.:D

Dianne

Archived