Luggage Valet Question

From RCCL's website:Q: What is the cost for the Luggage Valet program?s.gifA: The fee for the Onboard Airline Check-in and Luggage Valet Program is $20.00pp. This service fee is for the issuance of your airline boarding pass and luggage handling.

OK-is that $20.00 per PERSON or $20 per PIECE? And what if a member of your party does not have luggage (child), will they check them in free?

From RCCL's website:Q: What is the cost for the Luggage Valet program?s.gifA: The fee for the Onboard Airline Check-in and Luggage Valet Program is $20.00pp. This service fee is for the issuance of your airline boarding pass and luggage handling.

OK-is that $20.00 per PERSON or $20 per PIECE? And what if a member of your party does not have luggage (child), will they check them in free?

I believe you have to put all the names on the form for this service because of issuing the boarding passes. So I think they would charge $20.00 PP. Its just not for the luggage.

The cost is $20 per person - and each person gets up to 2 bags to check. No, they won't check a person in for free even if they don't have bags.

Thanks, Wrona, for clearing that up:)

Is this $20/pp just for the valet service or does it include the airline luggage fee(i.e.-AA-$15/1st bag; $25 second bag)? If it doesn't include the airline fee, when do you pay it?

It does not include the airline fee, since that varies and you have already paid for those fees when you bought your ticket.

You pay for the lugguge valet when you sign up for it near the end of the cruise, on your seapass account, by filling out a form they leave in your stateroom.

(Right, Wrona?:D)

It does not include the airline fee, since that varies and you have already paid for those fees when you bought your ticket.

You don't pay the airline baggage fees until you have baggage to check. I don't know how they handle this. When we did it last year we still were allowed one free bag per person and that was all that we checked.

Archived