Spring Break ?

Brennbob

Does anyone know when most Spring Breaks are? I am going on the Star in April and although I do not mind a wild crowd,:eek: It seems that Spring break is over by April 11th, which is when we go. We leave in 30 days and it seems there are still a lot of cabins open for our cruise. Any responses are appreciated, thanks:)

Sorry Sccshgal, our Spring break begins on Good Friday. My whole family, DH, 3 kids and my folks will be using the break to also cruise on the Star.

We are from the Long Beach, Ca area and I believe most of the schools around here will break around then!

Does anyone know when most Spring Breaks are? I am going on the Star in April and although I do not mind a wild crowd,:eek: It seems that Spring break is over by April 11th, which is when we go. We leave in 30 days and it seems there are still a lot of cabins open for our cruise. Any responses are appreciated, thanks:)

If you Google "Spring Break Schedule" you'll get a list of the schools and when their spring break is scheduled; it gives you the total number of students on spring break for each week. :D

Spring Breaks tend to start the 1st week of March and end the 3rd week of April. The week of Easter is a HUGE travel week and a HUGE spring break week for many school districts and colleges. So as long as you avoid Easter week you will be fine.

EEwwwwa http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

Hi

I am from AZ and our spring breaks are this week and next week for the public schools. The religious schools have spring break the week before Easter. We leave on the Star this Saturday and it is packed with kids. We are bringing 7 in our group so it should be a good time for them.

Archived