All Packed and ready to go

Thats us all packed and ready to go on the Destiny for 2 weeks. With all the hiccups ie. tickets late, not taking maestro, wifes allergy to malaria tablets, hold weight issue. I hope all that was to go wrong has happened. The countdown is now on until Sunday. The anticipation is all part of the holiday! Finish work tomorrow! Hope its worth it, haven't been disappointed with Thomson fleet yet and this is our sixth cruise with them!:eek:

Thats us all packed and ready to go on the Destiny for 2 weeks. With all the hiccups ie. tickets late, not taking maestro, wifes allergy to malaria tablets, hold weight issue. I hope all that was to go wrong has happened. The countdown is now on until Sunday. The anticipation is all part of the holiday! Finish work tomorrow! Hope its worth it, haven't been disappointed with Thomson fleet yet and this is our sixth cruise with them!:eek:

Packed already? I hope you can get the creases out :D.

Have a great time.

We've still got 81 days to go :(

Berwyn

Have a fabulous cruise! We are always packed days before we actually travel as well but find things don't suffer lasting creases, if necessary hanging them in a steamy shower room is all that's needed.

Carol x

Have a wonderful time

Packed and ready to go, ar'nt you lucky, my tickets finally arrived today by courier. He was so early the front door was locked and I was still at my first cup of coffee.

Now to start packing, hopefully remembering every thing that I need to take ,and every thing my wife has told me to take.

Roll on Sunday.

Ron

Lucky you!!! Can't wait till our next cruise - June round the med. It will be our first time on the Destiny but our 4th Thomson cruise.

We usually pack the week before we go. Clothes get creased if they are in the case a week or just 1 day, I'd rather get packed early, it's one less thing to worry about!

Have a fab time

Ann

Hope everyone travelling on Sunday has a good time. We follow you the Sunday after (22nd). Will start the packing at the week-end although I tend to have most stuff hanging around the bedroom till the last minute. Just like to make sure I don't forget anything (LOL)!!! Had our tickets for about 3 weeks now. Anyone else travelling from Gatwick on the 22nd???

Janet:)

Bigmantam, I hope you and Mrs. Bigmantam have a wonderful time.

All your problems are now sorted and I am sure it will be plain sailing from now on!:D

I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on the cruise when you return.

Bon Voyage!

Have a ball ! Could you maybe take out come decent Lager for hubby for when we get there in 5 wks :D he's not at all impressed that he is only getting dominican lager on A.I . Or perhaps you could sample it for him ( for scientific reasons of course )and assure him it is drinkable !

Seems you have had all your hiccups so it should be all plain sailing now. Have a great time. We go on 5th from Glasgow (we got tickets yesterday) so maybe you'll have time to let us know how you get on!:)

Cathy

we are AI on5th april and believe the lager is STELLA ARTOIS and the bitter is BODDINGTONS as per a drinks menu on one of the threads(even though it was 2 years old) . Can anyone enlighten us:confused:

Hi,

Where are you off to on 5th April cruise?

I know we're not going until Dec but the lager was Stella in the Med then

If you read the posts further down there are copies of the current A.I DRINKS LISTfor the DESTINY while in the Carribean . Larger on offer is Casteries ( Dominican Republic local lager) Hoping it will be Stella again once we get back to the med. We are doing the transatlantic cruise.

:DThanks for all the replies. I usually try to pack early as on different shifts at work and dont like to leave things to the last min, as for creases if its in for a day or a couple of days makes no difference to me in any case, wife is a master at packing.

I will certainly try the lager only since you asked EH1!!!!;)

Have a fab time :)

that was one negative about the destiny,no irons / ironing room !! :(

they have an ironing service but we didn't use it

the lager on draught is Presidente

you can buy Bud,Becks,stella,Heineken etc for £1.75 (330ml bottle)

on AI instead of £2.70

HTH

Archived