Dining waitlist question

stargazer

We booked late sitting with our TA but I noticed when I went into the cruise personaliser on Princess that we are down as waitlisted, I have read here on several threads were people were saying they were 10th on the list or 25th on the list, how can you find out what number on the list you are and also does anyone know what the chances are of not getting your requested dinner seating?

We are sailing on the Emerald on the 19th April.

Any feedback appreciated

When I booked for the Grand I was told I had confirmed late seating. My personalizer said waitlisted so I called my TA and she was able to have it switched to confirmed. If you were told you had a specific seating and it does not show this I would recommend giving your TA a call.

Rochelle

I rang Princess and was told that we were 70th on the list, when I said wow he told me that there was a waitlist of over 200 for early seating.............. Go figure

• 2 months later...
I rang Princess and was told that we were 70th on the list, when I said wow he told me that there was a waitlist of over 200 for early seating.............. Go figure

What's the phone number you called? Thanks.

Totally Traditional Dining is always Waitlisted now..

This CB ship has THREE Main Dining Rooms..

Are you a Shareholder? A sizeable amount of common shares and/or yearly cruises ?

Call, Write, email and also have your Travel Agent(s) also do this.. to Carnival and Princess ..expressing your Needs and Desires.. Isn't that why you pay to Cruise too?

I sure they Understand why we pay to Cruise too...

With THREE Dining Rooms and a Constant and Consistent WAITLIST for Early Traditional Dining.. you have to Wonder why they do make anotehr Dining ROOM or a section of both others for Traditional Dining..

How many Waitlisting have you or anyone seen for what they call AnyTime Dining which there is always a LONG Wait to just sit and (( I M H O )) much poorer service provided too ...

Traditional to me you know where your seated, who is serving you and the approx time you will be eating /served/finished...

Another problem on a few ships is there Shows and Capacity..

Princess CB has 3100 + passengers Seating for a Show is ONLY 638(((?))) Two shows only... *YIKES* Someone in California didn't do there Basic Math so well eh...

Totally Traditional Dining is always Waitlisted now..

This CB ship has THREE Main Dining Rooms..

Are you a Shareholder? A sizeable amount of common shares and/or yearly cruises ?

Call, Write, email and also have your Travel Agent(s) also do this.. to Carnival and Princess ..expressing your Needs and Desires.. Isn't that why you pay to Cruise too?

I sure they Understand why we pay to Cruise too...

With THREE Dining Rooms and a Constant and Consistent WAITLIST for Early Traditional Dining.. you have to Wonder why they do make anotehr Dining ROOM or a section of both others for Traditional Dining..

How many Waitlisting have you or anyone seen for what they call AnyTime Dining which there is always a LONG Wait to just sit and (( I M H O )) much poorer service provided too ...

Traditional to me you know where your seated, who is serving you and the approx time you will be eating /served/finished...

Another problem on a few ships is there Shows and Capacity..

Princess CB has 3100 + passengers Seating for a Show is ONLY 638(((?))) Two shows only... *YIKES* Someone in California didn't do there Basic Math so well eh...

We are sailing on the Crown in November and when I booked our cruise three weeks ago we were confirmed right at the time of booking for the early seating. Now today I checked and we have already been asigned a room.

Archived