~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

We love NCL. It is the perfect fit for us. We are very active on the NCL Roll Calls and love making plans to eat dinner with different groups of people. We also like to dine in the specialty restaurants. We also dont like to vacation with formal wear. So, its the perfect cruise line for our needs.

Bermuda charges high port fees. That is why it is more expensive to cruise to Bermuda on all the cruise lines. It is a great island. We have been three times and will probably go back again. We like that the ship stays in port for a few nights and we can go all over the island without worrying about what time to be back on the ship. You should book a Bermuda cruise!

Kim

Always thought that would be cool to stay over night at a port!

We will have to think about it! We have to take a bit of a breather after our Thanksgiving cruise, My daughter goes to College next fall then my son!!!! :eek:

Good Morning All!!!!! ;)

Today I weighted myself

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 175.6

GW 160.0 11/18/2010 (the day we leave to head to Florida!)

I have been SOOOOO good with the way I eat, don't really know why I have not lost more! BUT at least I have lost!!!!

BUT I know it is pretty good! FUNNY how we want it to come off so fast!!!! It will, I am determined!!!!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!!

Good Afternoon!

I haven't been on here in awhile but I see there's a lot of new people and everybody seems to be doing great in there weight lose journey!!! So great to see!

I've started going back to meetings at the end of august and am soooooo glad I did! The meetings are so motivating for me. I was doing online only since Sept. 9th 2009 and lost 35.2 lbs, well then came vacation in June! I didn't eat bad because I BARELY ate. I went to the Dominican Republic at an all inclusive with 2 of my friends, and the food was just so so. Therefore all my lbs that i gained back(5 to be exact) had to of come from all the drinks i consumed!!:p Anyways, Im back on plan now for 3 weeks and i've lost 5.2lbs!! I'm happy with anything at this point. Im going on my cruise in about 3 weeks so I'd like to loose another 5lbs before then! Anyone have any yummy soups that they love? I usually make the Zero Point soups and a chicken noodle but im looking for something different!!

SW-189.5

CW-155.3

GW-135

Good Afternoon!

I haven't been on here in awhile but I see there's a lot of new people and everybody seems to be doing great in there weight lose journey!!! So great to see!

I've started going back to meetings at the end of august and am soooooo glad I did! The meetings are so motivating for me. I was doing online only since Sept. 9th 2009 and lost 35.2 lbs, well then came vacation in June! I didn't eat bad because I BARELY ate. I went to the Dominican Republic at an all inclusive with 2 of my friends, and the food was just so so. Therefore all my lbs that i gained back(5 to be exact) had to of come from all the drinks i consumed!!:p Anyways, Im back on plan now for 3 weeks and i've lost 5.2lbs!! I'm happy with anything at this point. Im going on my cruise in about 3 weeks so I'd like to loose another 5lbs before then! Anyone have any yummy soups that they love? I usually make the Zero Point soups and a chicken noodle but im looking for something different!!

SW-189.5

CW-155.3

GW-135

HI!!!!!!!!!

Oasis of the Seas!!!!!! NICE! Someday I hope to get on her!!!! :D Where in the Dominican Republic did you go? We are taking the Carnival Miracle cruise that stops at La Romana, and are really having a hard time of what to do, any ideas????

I have a Meatless Chili 1 point soup recipe I can share later, have to find it first! VERY good, I use the HOT chili mix for a bit of kick!!!! ;)

Im so excited for Oasis!! It's going to be a great time, I've been waiting over 2 years for this! lol.......I went to Puerta Plata. It was aboslutely gorgeous! We left the resort once and I don't think I would ever do that again! It was scary until we finally ran into other tourists lol. I don't know about where your going to be though. Sorry wish I could help you!!

I would love your meatless chili recipe! It sounds delicious!

Good Morning All!!!!! ;)

Today I weighted myself

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 175.6

I have been SOOOOO good with the way I eat, don't really know why I have not lost more! BUT at least I have lost!!!!

BUT I know it is pretty good! FUNNY how we want it to come off so fast!!!! It will, I am determined!!!!!!!!!!

A 4 lb loss in 10 days is very good. Don't be hard on yourself.

HI!!!!!!!!!

Oasis of the Seas!!!!!! NICE! Someday I hope to get on her!!!! :D Where in the Dominican Republic did you go? We are taking the Carnival Miracle cruise that stops at La Romana, and are really having a hard time of what to do, any ideas????

I have a Meatless Chili 1 point soup recipe I can share later, have to find it first! VERY good, I use the HOT chili mix for a bit of kick!!!! ;)

I would love to have this recipe. We have vegetarians in the family.

Good Morning All!!!!! ;)

Today I weighted myself

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 175.6

That's not 'pretty good' - that's an excellent start:) - like everyone else says - 4 lbs is great for 10 days. WW doesn't recommend losing more than 1-2 lbs per week for a healthy weight loss. Please don't feel let down if you don't lose anywhere near that for the next week - slow and steady is the safest way to go!

SW 182.8

CW 158.6 (.8 lb to 25lbs!)

GW 148 (hope to be there by our 11/13 cruise)

That's not 'pretty good' - that's an excellent start:) - like everyone else says - 4 lbs is great for 10 days. WW doesn't recommend losing more than 1-2 lbs per week for a healthy weight loss. Please don't feel let down if you don't lose anywhere near that for the next week - slow and steady is the safest way to go!

SW 182.8

We have the same date for our goal. Keep posting - I like your slow and steady approach.

Good Afternoon!

SW-189.5

CW-155.3

GW-135

Fish Soup

3 slices bacon

1 onion chopped

1/2 cup carrots chopped

1/2 cup mushrooms chopped

1/2 cup green beans

1 clove garlic minced

1/4 cup flour

1/2 tsp dried thyme

dash black pepper

1 bay leaf

4 cups vegetable stock

1 lb white fish

Cook bacon until crisp in Dutch Oven. Remove & save bacon bits

Add onion, carrots, mushrooms, green beans, garlic to Dutch Oven. Cook until onion is soft

Add flour, thyme & pepper. Mix until veggies are coated

Add stock, bring to boil, Simmer 10 min.

Add fish & bay leaf. Simmer 10 min or until fish turns white

Break fish up with a fork

Sprinkle bacon bits on top before serving

When I double the recipe I use 1 lb haddock & 1 lb salmon or shrimp

SW 182.8

Thank you for your encouraging words!!!!! HELPS! You are right! I really hope to do the 2 pounds a week to get where I want to be before my trip!!!

AWESOME!!!!!! You have lost almost 25lbs!!!!! :D WAY to goooooo!

Good Morning Everyone!!! :D

I found my recipe to share with you!

Healthy Crockpot Soup

makes 8 servings

1 - 14.5 oz can of chicken broth

1 - chopped onion

1 - red bell pepper

1 - 15.5 oz can pinto beans

1 - 14.5 oz can corn, drained

1 - 16 zo can pork and beans

1 - package chili seasoning mix, I like the hot one to spice it up

2 - 14.5 oz can chopped tomatoes

put all ingredients in crockport and simmer all day

points 1.5

per serving: 155 calories, 1.5grams of fat, 8.9grams of fiber

ENJOY!!!!!

Fish Soup

3 slices bacon

1 onion chopped

1/2 cup carrots chopped

1/2 cup mushrooms chopped

1/2 cup green beans

1 clove garlic minced

1/4 cup flour

1/2 tsp dried thyme

dash black pepper

1 bay leaf

4 cups vegetable stock

1 lb white fish

Cook bacon until crisp in Dutch Oven. Remove & save bacon bits

Add onion, carrots, mushrooms, green beans, garlic to Dutch Oven. Cook until onion is soft

Add flour, thyme & pepper. Mix until veggies are coated

Add stock, bring to boil, Simmer 10 min.

Add fish & bay leaf. Simmer 10 min or until fish turns white

Break fish up with a fork

Sprinkle bacon bits on top before serving

When I double the recipe I use 1 lb haddock & 1 lb salmon or shrimp

Hummmmm sounds different, interesting! Will have to check out!!!!!

THANK you for the recipe!!!!! ;)

Do you know the points per serving by any chance? and how much is a serving?

THANKS

Here is an other recipe I really like! Have not made in a while, will make soon really good!

Italian Sausage and Pepper Pasta

1/2 pound raw turkey sausage, Italian style casing remove

2 tsp olive oil extra virgin

2 medium yellow peppers cut into 2 2 inch long thin strips

1 medium onion thinly slice

1/2 cup red wine

1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic

28oz canned crushed tomatoes, fire roasted recommended

1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or less to taste

1/4 tsp salt

8oz uncooked whole wheat pasta, fusili

1/3 cup basil, fresh, chopped

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil

Meanwhile to make sauce, in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, cook sausage, stirring and breaking up meat wih back of wooden spoon, until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Then remove to plate.

Heat oil in same skillet. Add yellow peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are lightly colored and crisp tender, about 5 minutes.

Add wine and garlic; cook until most of liquide evaporates, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, crushed rep peooer, salt and browned sausage; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked through, about 10 minutes.

While sauce simmers add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package instructions. drain past; return to pot. Add sauce and basil; toss to mix and coat.

Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving

5 points, serving 6

Very Yummy!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!! :D

We have the same date for our goal. Keep posting - I like your slow and steady approach.

Yay! Another 1.8 lbs at this morning's weigh-in for a total of 26 lbs!

Interestingly, today's topic was 'slow and steady'! Although I've lost 1.8 lbs for each of the last 2 weeks, the past several months has been mostly 0 - .8 per week. It seemed like 'all of a sudden' my clothes got looser and people started noticing. Going down a dress size a couple of weeks ago :D was a real motivator to watch every point more carefully.

SW 182.8

CW 156.8

GW 148 (hope to be there by our 11/13 cruise - it's looking more do-able)

hi ive been away for a while. i had a slight set back over the labor day weekend but im now back on track. looking foward to the 80's. i started jogging a little more. i'm going to do the susan b komen race for the cure next month a 3 miler. wish me luck im encouraged that i will still be able to reach my cruise goal weight. i just gotta work harder. and i will.

sw 207

cw 190.8

gw 140

cruise goal weight 170-175 nov 27th

I had a bad WI on Friday...up 1.5 pounds. :mad: My first gain in over three months. Its totally my fault though. I started a new job on Wednesday and spent all day Wednesday and Thursday going to special lunches and dinners to celebrate. Lesson learned...now I know how easy it is to actually gain 1.5 pounds back. I need to watch myself on the cruise.

Doubt I will get down to 170-175 before my 10-10-10 cruise. I have had some low loss weeks and now a 1.5 gain. I just hope to get down into the 170's before we leave. At least my cruise clothes still fit.

We sail out 3 weeks from today.....

SW: 210

CW: 184.6

GW: The 170's before 10-10-10

I had a bad WI on Friday...up 1.5 pounds. :mad: My first gain in over three months. Its totally my fault though. I started a new job on Wednesday and spent all day Wednesday and Thursday going to special lunches and dinners to celebrate. Lesson learned...now I know how easy it is to actually gain 1.5 pounds back. I need to watch myself on the cruise.

Doubt I will get down to 170-175 before my 10-10-10 cruise. I have had some low loss weeks and now a 1.5 gain. I just hope to get down into the 170's before we leave. At least my cruise clothes still fit.

We sail out 3 weeks from today.....

SW: 210

CW: 184.6

GW: The 170's before 10-10-10

I wondered where you've been ...

Remember weight that goes on quickly comes off quickly.

Hummmmm sounds different, interesting! Will have to check out!!!!!

THANK you for the recipe!!!!! ;)

Do you know the points per serving by any chance? and how much is a serving?

THANKS

It makes 6 servings of 1 1/3 cups. 187 calories/serving

Sorry, I don't know the points. Perhaps someone with a points calculator can work it out.

I wondered where you've been ...

Remember weight that goes on quickly comes off quickly.

I am back and back on it now! I had a crazy week with leaving one job and starting at another. It was very stressful to leave the one job and too much celebrating with the new job. I hope to take that weight off this week!

Kim

Archived