~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

Gosh, what are you all doing??? I am following the diet to the T and cannot lose any more weight! UGH. I am so frustrated. I exercise every night for 30 minutes and stick to my points and eat my fruits and veggies and so on. I am just not sure this "all you can eat fruits" thing is working for me. I think the carbs are making me plateau (2 months now with no loss!!!). ARGH!

Katherine

Katherine hang in there! Maybe trying to add a little more exercise will help. You could add 15 minutes to a few nights. Or maybe try a new exercise altogether. The body will get used to routine & it you don't change it up you'll plateau & get stuck.

Curious how others track (and use) activity points. I am set up to track mine daily, can only use them on the day I earn them. I did that to keep myself honest and only eat more on days I exercise (I don't track everyday sort of activity, only dedicated exercise). Now I'm kind of wimping out - I always seem to really need (or just want?) to use extras on the off days - I've been doing about an hour of swimming every other day. Will I be sabotaging myself to change it to weekly tracking? How do you all track activity? Thanks!

Andrea

Proud moment for me - family went to see Harry Potter tonight, and I took healthy snacks and laid off the popcorn (didn't even take low-fat from home - WI is tomorrow and need to lay off the salt). We'll see if it works out - I've been far from perfect this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi,

I'm back in WW too. I'm interested that you went back to the old plan. I followed the plan and had minimal weight loss. We went on vacation and I just tried to eat healthy, and I lost 1 pound.

At least the weigh in and lecture help my husband and me. I know we are eating healthier.

Cari, You rock on your weight loss and your exercise programs. That engagement cake sounds way to good though. Hey along time ago you had got a cd from your dollar .... that was spicy party music. Do you know if anyone still has them? I have searched forever. Good work on ww. I am a lifetime and havent been for a year but back now. Yes I sadly put 10 back on but i am determined to get it off.

quote=hottoddie;29850759]Cari, You rock on your weight loss and your exercise programs. That engagement cake sounds way to good though. Hey along time ago you had got a cd from your dollar .... that was spicy party music. Do you know if anyone still has them? I have searched forever. Good work on ww. I am a lifetime and havent been for a year but back now. Yes I sadly put 10 back on but i am determined to get it off.

:rolleyes:

Just went back to WW last Friday after going-off-plan about a year ago. I was a lifetime at goal and gained it all back plus interest. Went back to discover the new Points-Plus plan. I am trying to get used to having 29 pts. -vs- the 18 I had on the old plan. I have only been on the plan less than a week and have not used all 29 pts any one day. I have come close but I'm just not hungry and don't want to eat just to get my points in. I think a lot of it has to do with not having to count the fruits and most veggies hence the extra points at the end of the day. The good thing about this plan is that I now have enough points to use for an occasional glass of wine or an ice-cream cone without having to dig into my bonus points allowance. I am liking the plan so far.

In addition, I am foutunate to have a great WW leader and group and find that it is the meetings that help keep me accountable. When I hit goal last time, I started slacking off on my meetings, going from once a week to only once a month for my LT weigh-in. Everyone is different, but I think for me, I really do need that one hour per week for just me.

My weigh-in is on Friday, I will post my stats then.

Cari

Cari, You rock on your weight loss and your exercise programs. That engagement cake sounds way to good though. Hey along time ago you had got a cd from your dollar .... that was spicy party music. Do you know if anyone still has them? I have searched forever. Good work on ww. I am a lifetime and havent been for a year but back now. Yes I sadly put 10 back on but i am determined to get it off.

I found the Spicy Island Music CD at our local $ Tree store. They had a big bin of them in the automotive asile of all places. I did notice that our local Dollar Deals store also carried them. I usually stop in there at least once a week for my usual dollar-store items, so I will do a check for you and let you know. It has been several months since I bought mine but you never know, they could still be there. I just found a Wedding Music CD that was there several months ago so I suppose it will just be a case of supply and demand.

Congrats to you for returning to WW. The first meeting is always the hardest. To have only put on 10 lbs in the past year is not so bad. Give the new plan a chance and see how you like it. Let us know how you are doing. I just had my 7th weigh-in at WW last Friday. I have been sticking to the plan to the T as I made a promise to myself that this time, I really wanted to make it work. I have to say that I love this new Points Plus plan. I can see the weight coming off so much faster than the old plan. I think one reason is that I am not afraid to spend my points for the needed fruits and veggies unlike the older plan. We are getting married soon and my goal is to be able to find a nice wedding dress in a smaller size.

This Friday evening, I am heading to Fla for a week or so and am planning to take my tracker, points finder and week-one book along. I will not have direct access to a gym but plan on walking each day and doing some laps in the pool. I really want this to be a trial run so to speak so when we cruise in Oct I will have a plan.

I will post back later in the week to let you know the status of the CD. If they have it, I will pick it up and send it to you. It's only a buck so it wont break the bank and it does have some really great cruise music on it.

It could also double as a work out CD as well. Cari

SW: 172.2

CW: 154.4

GW: 125.0

Congratulations to those of you who lost this week - way to go!!!

I was up a half pound this week. I did not keep my night-time eating under control - that is my biggest weakness, and it un-does all the good things I do during the day. So, after another weekend burning up much of my weekly points, here is my goal/plan for the rest of the week:

1. Use only daily/activity points each day
  2. Check off all the GHG's (including veggies!)
  3. Exercise every day (only got 2 days last week)
  4. Go to bed earlier

We take my son to overnight camp this afternoon, and he'll be gone the whole week, so that will be my opportunity to focus on myself and work on those habits!

Andrea

SW 230

CW 223

GW 140

Sorry - I should have posted last week. We were away the week of 7/11 on our 4 nighter. When I went to WW last week I'd gained 1.6 so my current numbers:

Here are my stats:

SW - 257.8

CW - 243 :(

GW - 150

weighed in at WW tonight, lost 2 lbs per their scale, 149, my scale shows 147.

only 12 lbs to go.

That is wonderful! I'm sure you're starting to get anxious. I've never been that close to my goal - I'm not sure how I would handle it. :eek:

I had a good week, back on track. I did my WI this morning and I lost 3 pounds! So many more 3 pounds to go though. I have about 215 days before my next cruise - I wonder if I can manage 50 by then? That is about 29 weeks - hmm, that would be 1.75 pounds per week until the cruise with Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years in between - that is not going to happen. I will have to go with 30.

Here are my stats:

SW - 257.8

CW - 240 :(

GW - 150

Archived