Carnival Pride – 03/01/09 – Third Time’s a Charm!

suziehmkr

Thanks for the comprehensive review. We are the Pride on July 17th. We are REALLY looking forward to it. We will have several familie in our group and most are staying deck 5 in the obstructed view cabins. Most of the kids are in the early-teen range, boys and girls. I'm very glad to see that the Pride is kid-friendly.

Suzie,

Did you have a galley tour? How do you arrange that? We will be on Pride in August....I would LOVE to tour the galley!

Barb C

Barb - they brought the galley tours back after about a year off. It is a mass tour, a few hundred people at a time. Ours was held on Saturday at 3:15 in the afternoon. You go to the dining room and the Maitre'D talks to you for a while, explaining how it all works and then you get to walk thru the galley. There are more pics from my first tour on the Pride in my 1st Pride album. Probably not much different, actually. It puts things into perspective when it comes to feeding the masses. :D

Great photos! You two look like sisters!

Thanks! Several people mentioned it, but I thought they were just being nice! :p While waiting in line for the boat for Las Caletas, I heard two ladies debating sisters or mom/daughter. My daugther and I have a fun relationship and one swore we were sisters just by how we were talking to each other! I didn't correct them. :D

Archived