where on my ncl do i find

njsonja

I found my OBC on the conformation e-mail I received from NCL.

From reading these boards, the recommendation is to bring the email with you on your cruise so you have written proof of your OBC.

I also called NCL, as I booked directly with them, and confirmed my OBC and all the promo codes that were on my conformation. They were very nice and were happy to help.

I went and looked too b/c I've purchased OBC for ourselves through the Bon Voyage Dept. I couldn't find anything at the ncl website. My OBC from the booking promotion is on my invoice, so there's that proof. The OBC I've purchased have receipts I've printed out after ncl emailed them to me. I plan on taking all of that just in case there's a question.

I know another poster said it could be seen at ncl, but I looked everywhere and I sure couldn't find it. I believe them, but with my limited skills, I just wasn't able to find it myself.

onboard credit or even if i have any?

i registered on line...shows my reservation, but not sure where to look for OBC (on board credit)

please let me know!

You will not find it on your My NCL. It should be ( but not always) on your emailed invoice but not online.

Archived