How hard is it to change cruise dates?

DTC

I have a Liberty cruise booked March 6, 2010 and would like to bump it up to Feb 20th. Due to spring breakers, maybe there will be less then, hopefully. Anyway, my PVP said I could cancel "no questions asked" and get a full refund, so I'd assume he'd be more than eager to just change the date for us, right???

Shouldn't be a problem. Last April we ended up cancelling at Final Payment date and rebooked for the next year so we wouldn't lose our deposit. You're way out on the date, only problem should arise if you're past final payment date.

Any time between Presidents Day and mid-April will be problematic if you wish to avoid spring breakers.

But as the others have said, so long as you did not book Early Saver, you should be able to make the change with no charges.

I have a Liberty cruise booked March 6, 2010 and would like to bump it up to Feb 20th. Due to spring breakers, maybe there will be less then, hopefully. Anyway, my PVP said I could cancel "no questions asked" and get a full refund, so I'd assume he'd be more than eager to just change the date for us, right???

One thing to consider: the weather may be colder; the swimming pool and ocean water at the beaches may be colder in February. It may be better to change to later in April or early May before the schools let out.

Yea, you won't have a problem that far out. I had my Freedom cruise booked for November. Then I realized we would be trying to fly back home the Sunday after Thanksgiving and just didn't want to do it. I called and moved it up a month. I also changed from a balcony guarantee to an aft wrap balcony. None of this was a problem and was a lot easier then I though it would be.

Archived