Cabin Number

wildweston

Hi guys just checked personaliser and there was our cabin number, got so excited , don't know what I will do when I get the blue folder, anyway could you please let me know your opinions. We were G deck now we have been given D deck cabin E31. What do you guys think? :):D:cool:

Thanks

Me thinks the upgrade fairy came your way......well done .. last cruise we were in U21 underneath you on Upper deck:D:D and found the position to be great. Ours was a 4 berth and it was one of the largest cabins we have had...... We are leaving in 2 weeks and still no cabin number:D:D.....keep your fingers crossed for us.....

Not long for you now you must be getting soooooooo excited.... cheers Shiona

Hi guys just checked personaliser and there was our cabin number, got so excited , don't know what I will do when I get the blue folder, anyway could you please let me know your opinions. We were G deck now we have been given D deck cabin E31. What do you guys think? :):D:cool:

Thanks

Hi Wildweston,

Cabin E31 on deck 7 (Empress) is in a really good location. We have been on that deck a couple of times and find it very convenient. It is easy to walk down or up one deck from the restaurant or the lounge. I think it is a great up-grade, particularly if you were in G category previously. That is an up-grade of six catgories.

Cheers,

Evon.

Thanks Evon. Didn't even really realise I'd been upgraded just that I had a cabin number. Hadn't checked personaliser for ages so thought I'd check tonight and was shocked to see it had changed, it just always said deck G. The Fox (my Uncle Col) rang and said good upgrade, I'm like upgrade I have a cabin number!!, so obviously a newbie. So you say I am on Empress deck, I like the sound of that. Glad to hear you say it's in a good position. Thanks

Megagirl

I'm sure it won't be long for you now, let us know when you get your cabin number.

I'm sure it won't be long for you now, let us know when you get your cabin number. Megagirl

Hi Megagirl,

We are off on Friday on the Pacific Dawn. Our cabin was allocated a few weeks ago, but we haven't been as lucky as you with such a great upgrade. :)

Cheers,

Evon.

Archived