Legend of the Seas with 2 kids (7 and 12 yo)

Beechwood50

We are cruising on Legend of the Seas in December 2009 with a 7 and a 12 year old. We are essentially first time cruisers and would like any advice on cabins. Is a single cabin at all feasible with two kids of that age or are two cabins essential? Also, what are the kids clubs like on this line and ship? Any other advice on kids activities? Thanks

As far as the kids clubs, click the link in my signature and it will take you to all of the Adventure Ocean pages that I have. Make sure you click on "display all". I can't remember if I have Legend or not. But just look at any page for the age of your children. All of the ships have similiar activities fleetwide.

As far as the cabin. It depends. What kind of cabin is the first? Is it an inside, Outside, Balcony or Suite?

An inside will be really tight---there's barely room for 2 to stand and move about.

If you don't plan on spending much time in there, it's doable--alot of folks do...but it will be very tight!

One good thing is RCI has a great layout, so storage isn't a huge problem.

Archived