Dining room questions?

pattyk

thanks for all who respond:

1. can you order from room service the same meal that they are served in the dining room for dinner?

2.what kind of food do they serve in the Windjammer for dinner? I have never eaten dinner in the windjammer?

3.Is Main seating the early time?

Yes you can order the same meals from room service during the dinner time, not all night

The Windjammer has many of the same entrees as the dining room except the high end stuff.

Yes, main seating is the early dining.

thanks for all who respond:

1. can you order from room service the same meal that they are served in the dining room for dinner?

RCL is publicizing that their new "Suite Perks" program includes the ability to order off the MDR menus for breakfast, lunch or dinner in suites.

For my family, we splurged on a suite for our upcoming Transatlantic. I am totally going to use this new perk - especially for the occasional breakfast or lunch.

Room Service dinner is just a handful of choices from the night's menu. Each day the RC channel on TV will list what is available for that night's dinner.

We have had full course dinners (and then some!) in our inside stateroom, just use the desk and bed to put the extra dishes. No big problem !

Archived