RHAPSODY April 3rd - Deck 4 question ???

05mak05

Six of us have booked 3 cabins on Deck Four for the April 3rd Rhapsody sailing out of Galveston. We did not realize that the Main Dining Room is also on this deck. How noisy? How much foot traffic? Should we consider switching? And, we're planning to hang our door decorations using the metal over-the-door hangers for wreaths. Will this work? Thanks, Mary

There will not be any noise or crowds from the DR...

The rooms are seperate..At the end of the hall where the rooms are,you go through a door into the Champagne Bar..and a large sitting area,in the centrum.The piano is there and the stairway up the centrum,as you walk through the centrum,you will pass the bank of Elevators,one being the glass ones.Then on the other side of the second set of Elevators,is the waiting area for the DR.We stayed in...I think 1561 or 63 this past summer.It is directly behind the hallway for the crew,and the hallway and work area for the Champagne Terrace...There was some weird noise every night,that was a wee bit bothersome...But if you are any further back..that would not be an issue either.

I have been lucky enough to stay on deck four 3 different times. Last year my wife and I stayed in a cabin on deck four that was only 3 or 4 cabins away form the door that leads into the centrum. The dining room is located on the opposite side of the centrum, behind glass elevators and a fountain. Noise has never been an issue for us.

I hope yall have a great time on the Rhapsody, I know we sure love her!

Archived