Golden Cabin C255

grak

We are going to Alaska and have booked this cabin. Anyone know what it's like? Have not been on the Golden before.

You've got a BB Balcony on the Caribe deck near the forward elevators. Your balcony will be larger than on the other decks; half covered; half uncovered. Enjoy your cruise.

We are also in this cabin in May for our AK cruise. Which date are you on? Our TA told us that this is the perfect cabin, just far enought from the elevators but forward enough to see lots of sealife from the balcony. she said often times sealife will hightail it by the time mid ship passes....We have always done midship so i am a bit apprehensive about being this far forward, but she assures us that this is the best place. There were mid ship cabins available when we booked....

We are going to Alaska in August. I'm excited. My sis and I went last August on NCL Star and it was wonderful. I want H to see it too. Let me know when you get back from from trip, chris2927, how everything worked out. It's been a few years since we've been on a Princess Cruise.

Archived