Paradise Beach - Thumbs Up!

fishels

After reading the reviews on this site, finally had the opportunity to experience PB firsthand during our stop in Cozumel on 11/20/04. (Carnival Imagination) We thoroughly enjoyed our day at the beach. Our fellow cruise ship passengers must have opted for C&C or SF, because the beach was not at all crowded during our visit. The beach & facilities were clean and the 5$ fee for all day use of nice rafts, snorkel gear, iceberg, etc. was sooooooo reasonable. No charge for umbrellas, nice lounge chairs and access to the beach. Service was excellent and the vendors were great!! We opted for the temporary tattoos! Tom is an extremely gracious host and made a point to meet and chat with every guest on the beach during our visit. What a great GIG! Where do we apply? Thanks for the shopping tips and directions to town. Will definitely make a point to visit on future trips to Cozumel and share with fellow travelers what a wonderful experience we had!

:)

We did get to meet Tom. He was so very nice and made a point to introduce himself and inquire as to how our visit to the beach was. He gave us the directions into town, taxi tips, and some shopping areas we might want to check out. Thanks Tom!

fishels...I appreciate the post! Nice meeting you and glad you had a great day here at PB! If you want my job, I usually go on vacation for the month of September...you can fill in for me then...hasta la vista!

Hey Chris! Glad to see you checking in on us every once in a while!

Everybody...when fishels wrote that I gave them "taxi tips" I didn´t actually give them cash to tip the cab drivers with! So quit asking already! ;)

Archived