Liberty Cabin #7408

Does anyone have pics of this cabin and the balcony? The reason I am asking is we have never been in a corner aft cabin. We have heard plenty but never seen one on the Freedom class ships.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Does anyone have pics of this cabin and the balcony? The reason I am asking is we have never been in a corner aft cabin. We have heard plenty but never seen one on the Freedom class ships.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Tim - I see the last poster gave you the link to my pictures from Freedom. The cabin is tiny but the balcony more than makes up for it. You will love the view!

Mary

2445108940046356061S600x600Q85.jpg

2348109710046356061S600x600Q85.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just booked 7708 on Freedom. I was told it has a partially blocked view (20%):confused: from the pictures I really don't see how it is considered partially blocked is it just that there is the structure sticking out? Does that really affect the view?

I don't know how to download photos-----but this is a fantastic balcony----best we've ever had. The room is a typical E catagory. You'll love the balcony ---and the walk to the elevator is not that far, and I'm an old person. Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
I just booked 7708 on Freedom. I was told it has a partially blocked view (20%):confused: from the pictures I really don't see how it is considered partially blocked is it just that there is the structure sticking out? Does that really affect the view?

H8mundays - The superstructure in the back is why it is considered partially blocked... did not bother us one bit and I would grab this cabin again in a minute for that fabulous cabin.

For anybody who has had this cabin' date=' do you get much sun or is it mainly shaded? What about the wind?

Lisa [/quote']

Lisa - There is sun on the balcony but more shade than sun.

Archived