Catholic Church near Long Beach Port

tulsacubfan

Does anyone know if there is a Catholic Church near (preferably walking distance) the Long Beach port? It looks like St. Anthony's may be close, but is it within walking distance and through safe areas (we will be going on Saturday eveining) and is it the closest?

Does anyone know if there is a Catholic Church near (preferably walking distance) the Long Beach port? It looks like St. Anthony's may be close, but is it within walking distance and through safe areas (we will be going on Saturday eveining) and is it the closest?

St. Anthony's is not within walking distance, although if you take the free "Passport C" bus it gets you within 4 blocks or so on 6th. Can't say I'd really want to walk around 6th and Olive in the evening though.....

the Passport B line goes right by there. I agree, I wouldn't recommend walking around there. If you don't speak Spanish, you might want to double check if the service you want to attend is in English or Spanish. I believe it is Spanish but am not 100% sure.

the Passport B line goes right by there. I agree, I wouldn't recommend walking around there. If you don't speak Spanish, you might want to double check if the service you want to attend is in English or Spanish. I believe it is Spanish but am not 100% sure.

Thanks. There is a 5:30 Saturday night that is in English. We may see if the hotel shuttle will take us over and pick us up.

Archived