Just back from London Cruise Show

OK so now we're a group! Knowing how long these things take to organise my guess is that a date and venue is already being discussed if not agreed already. We're not just members of CC, we also love to cruise and between us and the others (hellosailer, djmutters etc) we have a wealth of information..... maybe biased towards RCCL through lack of experience of other lines but such is life. We could do something. Don't ask me what. Would just like to be involved somehow.

OK so now we're a group! Knowing how long these things take to organise my guess is that a date and venue is already being discussed if not agreed already. We're not just members of CC, we also love to cruise and between us and the others (hellosailer, djmutters etc) we have a wealth of information..... maybe biased towards RCCL through lack of experience of other lines but such is life. We could do something. Don't ask me what. Would just like to be involved somehow.

Great idea Linda :D ...mm...wonder what/who/where/when? :D

I like that idea.

Congratulations to the winners of Cruise Critic’s Cruise IQ Challenge last weekend at the Cruise Show!

Brenda Spooner from Essex took the top spot on Saturday. John Gurton and Trefor Lee, from Kent, won Sunday’s competition.

Both Brenda and John/Trefor will receive a bottle of Champagne.

If you played -- and didn’t win -- there’s still plenty of time to practice for next year’s cruise show! The game is of course located on Cruisecritic.co.uk. Here's the direct link as well: http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/cruiseiq

Carolyn

Can you say what the winning scores were? It would be nice to know how good (or should I say bad!!) our scores at home are.:)

Linda - we are also quite expert on the wonders of both Princess and Celebrity!!

You may well say that we cruise far too much - and you are right!! But its all down to the great country we live in - my oap pension pays for all this!!:D (Yeah, right!!:eek:).

I didn't do the competition - didn't realise there was one. Missed out on the champagne, 'cos of course, had I entered, I would've won!! Hehehehe!!!

Crap, you got me on that one, can't find the sheet where we had that written (and Kelly has it but is on holiday). Each, I believe, was somewhere in the region of 240,000 -- the Sunday winners had the higher score....

Carolyn

Can you say what the winning scores were? It would be nice to know how good (or should I say bad!!) our scores at home are.:)

Maybe we'll have an even better prize! But we have to come uop with a new game -- y'all will have had too much time to practice.

Carolyn

Free cruisey?

New game suggestion:- hmmm....... nice easy question and then draw the answer out of the hat!! After all, you don't have to be brainy to cruise!!:D:D Question such as....... "which line has the worst coffee?" ROTFL!!!

Carolyn - do forgive me. Do like mah little jokeys!!!

Hi,

In case anyone is still stopping by, here are the official tallies of winners of our Cruise IQ contest at the Telegraph Cruise Show last month:

SATURDAY WINNER:

Brenda Spooner

Score: 238,853

SUNDAY WINNER:

John Gurton (and his friend Trevor)

Score: 244,336

Pretty impressive I think! :)

Kelly Ranson

U.K. Editor

Just a thought, when you are planning next years show, PLEASE don't make it Mother's Day weekend! Have waited since our first cruise back in 1990 for there to be something like this in the UK and wouldn't you know it....we couldn't go!

Sue (cruise obsessed, self styled RCCL and Princess expert, up for any group meet with like-minded cruise-oholics;))

Hi,

In case anyone is still stopping by, here are the official tallies of winners of our Cruise IQ contest at the Telegraph Cruise Show last month:

SATURDAY WINNER:

Brenda Spooner

Score: 238,853

SUNDAY WINNER:

John Gurton (and his friend Trevor)

Score: 244,336

Pretty impressive I think! :)

Kelly Ranson

U.K. Editor

Thanks for the info....I, of course, was completely rubbish compared to that!!:o:o

Archived