Zipline excursion in Barbados

Hi-I posted this on the Barbados board with no response so I thought I would try on here. I'm going on AOS in May and I was wondering if anyone has done the zipline excursion offered by Royal Caribbean- Aerial Trek Zipline Adventure. I would love any feedback. Thank you

Hi-I posted this on the Barbados board with no response so I thought I would try on here. I'm going on AOS in May and I was wondering if anyone has done the zipline excursion offered by Royal Caribbean- Aerial Trek Zipline Adventure. I would love any feedback. Thank you
Great Fun! Was there on our 12 night in January, was a BLAST!! See pic! :)

09_7.jpg.7027b0188cb3ed3c46dc07881cc084b9.jpg

Mike- Thanks for the response. Glad you had fun. Was it a tough at all? How did you secure your camera? Thank you!
Was not tough at all, the staff is very thorough on instructions. Gotta love the manager island accent he says "if you decide this is not your flavor of ice cream you can stop after the first shorter zip line and walk back up the start shack".

They have you hang your camera by its strap to a carabiner on your safety harness. In my case they didn't know I had it, was a small disposable camera stuffed in my pants pocket. I just pulled it out on the platform while waiting to go...

Always remember and they will remind you!!!

What goes in da gully stay in da gully!

06_4.jpg.eec4119aa61f7f43e37f8ba54862f0fc.jpg

03_1.jpg.ae181981f469a543d6f1e3bfa574db11.jpg

Just did this a few weeks ago! The staff is amazing! They are very concerned about safety, and they make it very apparent. DH and I had a blast. There were about 7 lines, none of them very long, and no big drops, so it was a little less exhilarating than we had hoped for (just not nearly as much fun after you have been skydiving--- so says my husband). The staff was a lot of fun. We had a blast joking around with them. You can secure your camera on a clip or if you have a long strap, you can put it around your neck.

Be sure to wear shoes that will not fall off. Leave all jewelry, hats, sunglasses, and other loose valuables on the ship. Because as you will hear over and over, "What goes in the Gully, Stays in the Gully."

Archived