Will Pride be better than Imagination?

SMNYCruise

Imagine you have been asleep for thirty years and just woke up to see all the modern advances in technology. You would be wowed by it all. The Spirit class ships, which the Pride is one of, are the best that Carnival has to offer. This design has the best passenger space ratio and flows easily. You will enjoy it much more than the Imagination.

I haven't been on the Imagination, but my first cruise was on the Pride 3 years ago. I have to disagree with Tony as far as traffic flow. While we were onboard we experienced traffic bottlenecks in several areas... in the atrium, near the theatre, in the photo gallery, in the Mermaid Grille, and in the lounges near the dining rooms. We were cruising with 21 other family members many of whom had cruised numerous times and didn't like the layout as well as other ships they'd been on.

We did find the cabins (balconies) to be very spacious, and we liked the more open feel of the dining room. The kids loved the waterslide and the free soft-serve icecream that was almost always available.

Shae

My family and I sailed carnival pride last year for

Thanksgiving. The ship was sold out. We were amazed

buy the general lack of crowds on the ship. The only time

it felt crowded was formal nights where everyone massed

around photographers for their pictures. The ship was

modern and beautiful. We were prettty impressed.

I second the first replyers comments.

HLP

The Spirit class ships are great when it comes to crowds. the traffic flow is no problem. Of course it gets a little crowded around the photo gallery because everyone is trying to see the pictures..but you can avoid that by going when it's not busy,usually during the main meals or during the shows. My last three cruises have been on these ships and I have never felt that it was conjested.........

Archived