Cunard reunion get together uk

southwestie

I could make Southampton, but only at weekends. Some of still work :(

Hi, We still have to work, LOL, otherwise no cruises , we are west country as well, were are you, as Jim says saturday 16th May, bring a partner , friend etc,all welcome, we can hold 50 people and you can buy lunch, a pizza or a few drinks,

Good weather is on the terrace and if wet inside the conservatory

rob

Hi, We still have to work, LOL, otherwise no cruises , we are west country as well, were are you, as Jim says saturday 16th May, bring a partner , friend etc,all welcome, we can hold 50 people and you can buy lunch, a pizza or a few drinks,

Good weather is on the terrace and if wet inside the conservatory

rob

Not that far from me Rob - same county anyway!! Friend has to check it isn't her Saturday to work. If not there will be two of us.

Not that far from me Rob - same county anyway!! Friend has to check it isn't her Saturday to work. If not there will be two of us.

Hi there,ok , reading between the lines , are you sharon, who Jin replted too, where are you from then.

they said you can eat there, either a full meal or a pizza or just drinks, looks a nice place.

rob

Hi there,ok , reading between the lines , are you sharon, who Jin replted too, where are you from then.

they said you can eat there, either a full meal or a pizza or just drinks, looks a nice place.

rob

Yes - Jim and I shared a table on QE2 last October...not just us you understand!!

I'm in Weston-super-Mare. If my friend can make it too, we may make a weekend of it and stay overnight.

Yes - Jim and I shared a table on QE2 last October...not just us you understand!!

I'm in Weston-super-Mare. If my friend can make it too, we may make a weekend of it and stay overnight.

That sounds wonderful, That must have when Jin got off the QM2 and got on the QE2, hope you all had fun.

well I do hope you can both join us in southampton, it is not that far really from weston, we can make it in 1.5 hours from Yeovil.

we will have to keep in touch after as well, your just up the road

rob

That sounds wonderful, That must have when Jin got off the QM2 and got on the QE2, hope you all had fun.

well I do hope you can both join us in southampton, it is not that far really from weston, we can make it in 1.5 hours from Yeovil.

we will have to keep in touch after as well, your just up the road

rob

Sharon hasn't met you yet- she might not want to keep in touch with you!!! ( sorry Rob- you know I don't mean it!!)

Sharon- are you the SharonP on Crows nest? I'm love2corgis there.

Sharon hasn't met you yet- she might not want to keep in touch with you!!! ( sorry Rob- you know I don't mean it!!)

Sharon- are you the SharonP on Crows nest? I'm love2corgis there.

Luara, she may just Love me (as you do ).:D

I hesitate to interupt your name calling here :lol: Hi Laura. Yes, I am Sharonp of Crows Nest, Ships cat here! Rob, it's just under 3 hours to S'ton from here (with the necessary comfort stop halfway!)

Still waiting to hear back from Di as to whether she can make it too. Yes I had fun on QE2, although it was a sad farewell cruise for me. I still miss her badly :(

I hesitate to interupt your name calling here :lol: Yes, I am Sharonp of Crows Nest, Ships cat here! Rob, it's just under 3 hours to S'ton from here (with the necessary comfort stop halfway!)

Still waiting to hear back from Di as to whether she can make it too. Yes I had fun on QE2, although it was a sad farewell cruise for me. I still miss her badly :(

Hope you can make it Sharon. I cannot make it as I will be off to the USA a few days later.

And no doubt Rob will start calling you different names too.

Hope you can make it Sharon. I cannot make it as I will be off to the USA a few days later.

And no doubt Rob will start calling you different names too.

Maybe, you never know, have you baked that bread yet?

3 hours, see weston is a way out eh, so nice though, I do hope you make it

Maybe, you never know, have you baked that bread yet?

3 hours, see weston is a way out eh, so nice though, I do hope you make it

Bread? for when you visit? I think it will be a bit stale if I bake it now for a visit in three weeks time? How about that morning? Then it will be nice and fresh for you.

wondered where it was going to be? i went there4 with a few on pre cruise meal. jan 2008 guess some on here were there! sadly i will not have the best memories as i was to go on qe2 but was very ill and could not go. looking forward to it.

dave

Archived