Antigua beach etiguete

Graylar

Maybe I spelled etiquete wrong and I apologize. However my wife and I a special week once a year on a cruise and this year is the Southern Caribbean. I am lucky that I have a very attractive wife. She wears a thong all the time and in circumstances where there are no children around, she will go topless. She always follows her own intuition and in all these years nobody has ever complained. In Antiqua which beach is geared more toward the adult with a pretty beach, food, and drinks. We will be on the Victory October 4. I've read the British customs but face it, we will be their a day and gone.

If you go to Hawksbill Resort they have 4 beaches. The last one is a "clothing optional" beach. The only problem is that there is no food or drink at this beach, and a good walk back to the bar. Also it is all inclusive, but you can go there and do the AI or not. If you choose not to, no food or drink for you. There is another posting here about Hawksbill Resort. Check it out.

I walked along Dickenson Beach a couple of months ago and spotted three pairs of assets on display. It was done very discreetly, lying sunbathing, no beach volleyball! I walked the length of Dickenson again on Saturday and, sadly, there were none. Facilities at many other beaches are very meagre - it's Dickenson for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived