Carnival & Service Animals

trock

How strange Toni :D that you should mention this. I am taking my seeing eye horse on our next cruise. He is very sweet and will not take up that much room. Only problem, will be waitlisted in the dinning room? I really need to know when I am dinning; as I have to keep my horse on a schedule :D

How strange Toni :D that you should mention this. I am taking my seeing eye horse on our next cruise. He is very sweet and will not take up that much room. Only problem, will be waitlisted in the dinning room? I really need to know when I am dinning; as I have to keep my horse on a schedule :D

Does the horse get charged the auto-tips too I wonder??? :)

Does the horse get charged the auto-tips too I wonder??? :)

Hmm, not sure about that. Of course I can always take them off, how much work can a horse be on a ship :confused: Then there is the matter of how many deck chairs and seats we will need to save, a horse takes up a lot of room :eek:.

Hmm, not sure about that. Of course I can always take them off, how much work can a horse be on a ship :confused: Then there is the matter of how many deck chairs and seats we will need to save, a horse takes up a lot of room :eek:.

Well.. I wonder if he could carry on another bottle of wine for you?!?! is he 21 in horse years??

Well.. I wonder if he could carry on another bottle of wine for you?!?! is he 21 in horse years??

I bet I could hide a lot of wine on that horse, and yes he is 21 :D In fact, I could charge other pax to hide their wine too. Maybe I could even pay off my cruise, or the very least, my S&S bill :D

LMAO

Can you tender with Triger?

Well, we do not have a Carnival excursion planned, so I am going to just plow my way to the front of the line and go on the first boat. I should have priority, shouldn't I?

Well, we do not have a Carnival excursion planned, so I am going to just plow my way to the front of the line and go on the first boat. I should have priority, shouldn't I?

I'm pretty sure the horse trumps all. If nothing else, you can just trample anyone in front of you to death. ;)

Watching the segment on tv was very interesting, watching this woman in Texas ride into Target to do her shopping. I can't imagine seeing a woman on a horse ride into my Target in Los Angeles...the aisles are too skinny for the horse.:p

And as for the OP mentioning that this topic stirred some folks up around here a few weeks back, apparently there is dissention within the service animal world as well...one lady in the report said that many people within their service animal community are against snakes and ferrets being used, because they are not being trained properly.

They also mentioned that the biggest challenge training the horse was the potty training..they can't just let him do his business in the middle of Target!!:eek:

I always wanted a helper monkey. I keep asking my sister to get one (she has RA) and is eligable, but apparently she's too proud apply for one. Dang pride getting in the way of me and my monkey ...

I have RA I will get the monkey and you can borrow mine. Ok? :-)

Can the horse fit in the inside cabin or do I have to upgrade to an Oceanview. Will the horse be eligible for travel insurance and if I have to be medivaced to a hospital, will my horse get to come with me or can he enjoy the rest of the cruise himself?

Also, should we tip the steward extra since the horse won't be sleeping in the bed?

Can the horse fit in the inside cabin or do I have to upgrade to an Oceanview. Will the horse be eligible for travel insurance and if I have to be medivaced to a hospital, will my horse get to come with me or can he enjoy the rest of the cruise himself?

Also, should we tip the steward extra since the horse won't be sleeping in the bed?

I was thnking he'd sleep up on the bunk.... I imagine youll have to bring him down to the pool for his bath... no room in the shower.

I wonder how many lobster itll take to fill a horse???? :) (I know you can order more if you want... but is there a limit??)

What kind of a bon voyage gift would you send to a passenger with a horse service animal? Fruit basket... without the wine of course. No one likes to see a drunk horse on deck.

a towel animal in the shape of a horse!!!! (duuuh)....lol

Again, the waitlist thing would be an issue. I guess the buffet would have to do for dining. Will we get VIP boarding or have to stand in line with the other service animals? My horse hates the monkeys and snakes. They never get along. He is a monkey snob. We are working on it.

Instead of extra lobster, can I get a bucket of cherrio's. Lots of good oats in that. Hold the milk. Lactose intolerant.

I was thnking he'd sleep up on the bunk.... I imagine youll have to bring him down to the pool for his bath... no room in the shower.

I wonder how many lobster itll take to fill a horse???? :) (I know you can order more if you want... but is there a limit??)

I am sure not going to have a bunk for my horse, I demand to be upgraded, and free, to a suite. A horse needs a lot of room for crying out loud, I deserve this!!

And what is this waitlisted crap for crying out loud. My TA guaranteed I would have early sitting.

Archived