Carnival Price guarantee

FlLadybug

Hi. Carnival's price guarantee pretty much says it is for only 48 hours after you book. My question is this? If they lower the price of the cruise before your final payment, do they give you a price difference rate or did that chance pass after the first 48 hours?

Can you get a price guarantee if you have already paid in full? We have had ours paid for about a week now and just saw that the price has went down by $50 pp

Did you pay your final cruise payment BEFORE the actual due date to the cruiseline ? Has that final payment date passed ?

Can you get a price guarantee if you have already paid in full? We have had ours paid for about a week now and just saw that the price has went down by $50 pp

I would call and ask, but I've heard that once you make the final payment, even if the date hasn't passed, you are no longer eligible for the price reduction OBC.

I would be curious to know if this is true. If it is, there is no benefit in making the final payment earlier than the due date.

Only if you booked the new "Early Saver" rate. If you didn't, then - no - you won't get the reduction.

Carnival changed their policy as of 12/1/08.

Archived