everything old is new again

zschweeb

just a coupla questions which i am sure have been beaten to death. my last cruise was on ncl and the liquor policy there was you could NOT bring bottles back to the room that you purchase duty frr. i think i read on rcl you can bring them back to your room for a corkage fee is this correct because then i can buy them on board. also how formal is formal night we have a party of 15 going with 8 kids ranging from 3 yrs - 15 yrs are they required to be formal ?, on ncl it was resort casual which was alot easier. can the men get away with a sport jacket or does it HAVE to be a suit? Dresses ok for the ladies or should it ber gowns? is the windjammer is open for dinner or is their another informal place to eat with the kids? thanx for any help

:confused: ;) :p

First night you can buy alcohol in the on board shops and take it back to your cabin for an additional fee. After that they give you the liquor when you depart.

Formal night for kids, suits or sports coats will be fine, dresses for girls is fine.

Yes, the windjammer is open for dinner in an informal atmosphere every night, not just formal night. Many ships have other dining rooms, that are fee based, but many do not allow children, except for Johnny Rockets which encourages children.

jc

Archived