libery in the Cape 2011?

I thought today was the day but looking at RCC website I can't find any dates for 2011 as of yet. Yes, I like to plan, I am looking to book march/april 2011 but need to leave from NJ so that we can drive but would really like to be on the LOS rather than EOS. Any suggestions on where I would find when they will come out with that information? Or should I just assume that Explorer will remain there forever?

I'm in the same boat...so to speak. Looking for 2011 cruises. I'll sit tight for now, because I really want to compare costs of cruising for NINE days out of Cape Liberty or Baltimore, versus 7 days out of Florida or San Juan. I'd prefer to save the air fare, but those extra days off work could be a problem.

We are also awaiting booking for a Christmas cruise in 2010 out of Bayonne. Was kind of hoping for a Freedom class ship. The Royal Caribbean website has Explorer out of Bayonne until October 2010. Is it safe to say that that will be the ship? Because Explorer will be doing 5 day Bermuda sailings, and New England Sailings in the fall. Alot of chatter about the Explorer being there until 2011.

Archived