Rebellious Fish

Skyhawk61

I was just checking out some Dailies from a Dawn crusie to Bermuda last fall. One of the "Drinks of the Day" was a Rebellious Fish. I'm intrigued - can anyone fill me in on what that drink is?

Also, does anyone have a favorite concoction (ummmm, bar drink)to recommend?

I was just checking out some Dailies from a Dawn crusie to Bermuda last fall. One of the "Drinks of the Day" was a Rebellious Fish. I'm intrigued - can anyone fill me in on what that drink is?

hmmm...never heard of the rebellious fish.

in lieu of the hot dog thread i like this topic as well...ok my favorite concoction...none other than the Red Devil (basically alabama slammer PLUS kamikaze)

OJ

Amaretto

Sloe Gin

Southern Comfort

Vodka

triple sec

Lime

My favorite named drink is the

Golden Shower Recipe

1 oz Banana Liqueur

1 oz Rum

1/4 oz Sprite

Directions

Stir rum and banana liqueur with ice. Fill with sprite, and serve.

Serve in a Collins Glass

from

http://www.drinkswap.com/drinks/detail.asp?recipe_id=3548

I come from the "old school" when it comes to favourite drinks ... which I suppose makes me boring ... but 1) Single Malt Scotch (can anyone say Lagavulin or Glenlivet with a Port Wine Finish), or 2) Riesling, preferrably German or NY State North Fork, halb trocken.

If I *MUST* have something mixed ... please, dear God, makee it a very hot day so that the rum in my Frozen Rum Runner will blur my senses enough to make me forget the fact that I actually ordered a fruity "foo-foo" drink...(though I must admit my wife LOVES the rum based mixed drinks).

Michael

i suppose that all depends on the..............nm.

Zone-I know exactly where you were headed, but for your own sake don't even go there ROTFLMAO!!!

Anyone for a "Cantankerous Carp"?

A "Belligerent Bass"?

I come from the "old school" when it comes to favourite drinks ... which I suppose makes me boring ... but 1) Single Malt Scotch (can anyone say Lagavulin or Glenlivet with a Port Wine Finish), or 2) Riesling, preferrably German or NY State North Fork, halb trocken.

If I *MUST* have something mixed ... please, dear God, makee it a very hot day so that the rum in my Frozen Rum Runner will blur my senses enough to make me forget the fact that I actually ordered a fruity "foo-foo" drink...(though I must admit my wife LOVES the rum based mixed drinks).

Michael

I love frozen Rum Runner too! Foo foo in color, but potent in taste!

Archived