Just got off the Fantasy!

mandakate42

Woo Hoo...it was great....had a blast....outstanding room steward ..Clinton....and our waiter in the dining room was Royston...you couldnt ask for anyone better...he is the bomb!...we are booking soon..and another thing...we have heard alot of complaints about nola port...we found it to be outstanding...both porting and deporting....we are probably going to book the triumph for next year and we are so badly want to try out the dream....WAY TO GO ARKANSAS CRUISERS.....THE BOAT WAS FULL OF RAZORBACKS!

We sail on the Fantasy this Monday. Glad to hear you had a great time. Were there alot of kids onboard?

Be sure to go by Karaoke and tell Rozwin his Cruise Mom said HI!!!

And be sure to give Clifton a listen (sax and keyboard player on the Promenade) ....he is a SUPER guy!!!

Have a great cruise!!!

Okay I have to post this to get the Razorback fans going. There were several Arkansas State Red Wolves fans on that cruise. Arkansas cruisers are great, being that we are from Arkansas, but I have to take up for Arkansas State since I'm an alumni. :)

Fantasy is a wonderful ship. We were on the Fantasy in January for the second time.

Fantasy was our first cruise. We have sailed Conquest twice since which we enjoyed but I think I prefer the smaller ships. When we came home from our last cruise last month, we booked Fantasy's last cruise from NOLA in Nov. It was killing us to wait that long so just last night we booked Fantasy in May. I can't wait to sail her again. Less than 2 months to go.:D

Empress deck cabin 47...oceanview....was worried about the movement...but we loved it...close to everything...but yet still quiet..only a few times did we hear anything...that was always around dinner time when there were numerous people out and about...and the only thing we ever heard ....were people calling the HOGS....so we found that to be funny not annoying...i will always book empress from now on

Empress deck cabin 47...oceanview....was worried about the movement...but we loved it...close to everything...but yet still quiet..only a few times did we hear anything...that was always around dinner time when there were numerous people out and about...and the only thing we ever heard ....were people calling the HOGS....so we found that to be funny not annoying...i will always book empress from now on

Hey we were in E55 my friend was E41 - right next to you - and at first it might have been funny but mid cruise to the end the hog calls were very annoying. JMO

Archived