Finally... my cruise day has arrived!!

Well, actually it is the day before the day before the day before my cruise. I leave in Monday! But, if you count the day to pack(Saturday); and the drive to Jacksonville (Sunday); and the fact my parents arrive today (Friday) and they are the ones watching our kids while me and the DW are gone.....THEN, really my cruise day has arrived!! We are so excited and can't believe we will be leaving for JAX in 2 short days!!

Thank you to all the Cruise Critic family who have offered much advice! Even when my questions seemed dumb, idiotic, mundane, or were repeats of other people's posts..... you were there in my time of need. I feel a whole lot more prepared for our cruise thanks to all your hints, tips, and suggestions!:D

Well, actually it is the day before the day before the day before my cruise. I leave in Monday! But, if you count the day to pack(Saturday); and the drive to Jacksonville (Sunday); and the fact my parents arrive today (Friday) and they are the ones watching our kids while me and the DW are gone.....THEN, really my cruise day has arrived!! We are so excited and can't believe we will be leaving for JAX in 2 short days!!

Thank you to all the Cruise Critic family who have offered much advice! Even when my questions seemed dumb, idiotic, mundane, or were repeats of other people's posts..... you were there in my time of need. I feel a whole lot more prepared for our cruise thanks to all your hints, tips, and suggestions!:D

Congratulations!!! This will be the first of many cruises!!

Have a drink at the Green Parrot in KW for me!!!

Bon Voyage!!!

:D

How exciting!! I bet you're counting the minutes! lol

Have a great trip!!... I'm still counting the weeks til my first cruise... can't wait til i'm only counting a few days! :) HAVE FUN !!

That's how I count down too! We leave tomorrow on the Inspiration, but my cruise is here - I'm on vacation (in my mind) since I'm packing today! It's here! My cruise is finally here!

I know the feeling.... almost have the same one except this is my 17th with Carnival and we leave on Sunday!!! The excitment never goes away... Enjoy, relax, walk the ship, take in the sites, people watch, make sure you have the chocolate melting cake :) and just have a great time... When you get back, you'll have the "I have to book my next one" on your mind!!! And yes, no matter whether a newbie or a repeater, you can always learn something from someone on Cruise Critic...

Don't fret... I've been counting down since 264 days!!!:eek:

It was 112 days when I first booked and the first week after booking nearly killed me! lol I can't imagine 264 days! I think I will have to become one of those last-minute travelers, just to keep my blood pressure under control. The anticipation is torture! lol

Take lots of pics to show us when you get back!:)

Archived