apparent sale on 3rd, 4th and 5th person rates on Carnival

Sigyn

I just looked online last night, and it's still there today. The third-person rate for our cabin is discounted from what we originally paid when we booked our cruise in February.

I can't remember the exact third-person fare that I originally booked, but my total cost is now $100 less than it was, including taxes, so it's significant. The first and second person rates have remained the same.

This is an Early Saver fare. We booked Early Saver fares originally, too.

I'm not sure how to get the discount. We booked through a TA so I've left her a message to find out how to get this discount, or if we're even eligible.

just wanted to add that this seems to be a different rate than the 72-hour sale going on.

also, our friends that we're traveling with checked on their rates, for two people, and they stayed the same. so this is clearly just a sale for the 3rd, 4th or 5th person in a room.

interesting - I called my TA on Friday and she said that there are even lower rates available than what the carnival website showed. she said our rate has dropped to $140 for the third guest and just $440 for the first and second guests. that's a $500 savings over the rate we originally booked!

so...I am excited to see if this works out. she filled out the electronic rate change request form for us and said carnival told her it would take 48 hrs. to process.

I would love to see my $1,711 original fare drop to about $1,200!

Archived