Question about booking with a PVP

Bridge Maven

One of the best things about booking directly through Carnival, with their general reservation system, is that anyone can handle what needs to be done whenever I call.

If I use a Carnival PVP instead and that person is not available when I call, will someone else be able to assist me, or will I have to wait until that PVP is available.

Yes, if you book through a PVP, anyone can help you if you need to make adjustments to your cruise. On my PVP's voicemail, she has a co-worker's extension if she isn't available. I think they work on a buddy system, taking care of each other in case the other is busy or away. The PVPs do work a large amount of hours.

robtx100, I believe that you're correct about PVP's working on a buddy system because my PVP will have someone on his voice message to contact if he's out of the office. If I don't have an important question, I just email my PVP and he'll respond when he has an answer.

Anyone at the 800# can adjust your booking... :) As long as you have the Booking #, anything can be changed/adjusted..:D

PVP's claim they do not work on Commission, but are always available to make bookings, trying to "make their quota"...:p

Archived