Carnival transfers FLL to MIA?

You can but it's pricey. When we did it last year (although to our pre-cruise hotel downtown and not the port directly) it was actually not much more expenive than a cab to hire a limo! I think I remember hearing that the Carnival transfers are around $55 a person - we hired a stretch limo for $109 I think. :D You can also try the Go shuttle for around $20pp but it makes several stops so not a good option if you are pressed for time.

Try SAS transportation. They quoted me 15 bucks pp from a hotel right by the airport so should be a similar price if not the same from the airport. He has had great reviews although a couple not so great ones lately so im still watching out but thats what i have booked at the moment.

Thanks.

I am thinking of a cheap quickie in May on Destiny.

It is more expensive to fly into Miami and the flight times are not that great. So it looks like FLL with a drive to MIA and back.

Thanks everyone. ( I am still open to suggestions if anyone has more)

There also used to be an option from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami called Super Shuttle. They would have vans right outside baggage claim and you could just jump on. Seems their prices were right in line with SAS. Not sure if they're still there, but you could do a Goggle search.

There also used to be an option from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami called Super Shuttle. They would have vans right outside baggage claim and you could just jump on. Seems their prices were right in line with SAS. Not sure if they're still there, but you could do a Goggle search.

Groovy thanks.

I just wonder how easy it is to get back to FLL on debarkation day. Not knowing the exact time I will get off of the ship how would I schedule a pick up?

Groovy thanks.

I just wonder how easy it is to get back to FLL on debarkation day. Not knowing the exact time I will get off of the ship how would I schedule a pick up?

If you use SAS, you call them after you pick up your luggage. They'll have someone near the port and will drive over to meet you.

At one point we were considering flying into FLL but then MIA turned out to be cheaper. But we were considering using SAS. An option he offers, which you might want to consider if you have a relatively late flight out of FLL is this: for an extra $5 (which you pay to the hotel -- his price remains the same) he'll pick you up as normal at your ship, transport you to a hotel (Ramada/Hollywood Beach Resort) where you get beach privileges as long as you want, then when you're ready to head to FLL and your flight he'll pick you up and take you there. This seems like the perfect deal if you have a late flight out.

I am not a fan of Carnival transfers at all. Sometimes you could be sitting on the bus for over an hour and a half, waiting for it to fill up, before they will leave.

We used a private car service, which cost about $20 per person......there were 4 of us. Go Shuttle was a little less, but as others said you have to make other stops along the way. We flew in the day before, so he was taking us to our hotel right by the POM.

I've seen SAS mentioned here before...what exactly is that?

Ron, if you are going straight to the port of Miami a shuttle is best. We always take GO shuttle, but there are others. Coming back to fll we just purchase the transfer on the ship. One time we booked a town car to a Miami hotel and the driver was waiting for us when we got back to the pom, but their was four of us to share the expense.

Ron, if you are going straight to the port of Miami a shuttle is best. We always take GO shuttle, but there are others. Coming back to fll we just purchase the transfer on the ship. One time we booked a town car to a Miami hotel and the driver was waiting for us when we got back to the pom, but their was four of us to share the expense.

There will be two of us.

Thanks for the heads up on GO I will check them out as well.

Thanks again.:)

I am flying into Miami in Nov i was thinking about taking a cab so i can make a stop of two to grab a few things that i am not flying with like a bottle of two. Because from what i have read on here shuttles don't make any stops. Am I right.

Archived