Past guest question

sappygirl

I know on the 4 day cruises they do not have have past guest parties, but what I was wanting to know if they still hand out the past guest pin on the 4 nighters and if not, is it possible to get one from the room steward or from the pursers desk if we asked?

I don't have personal knowledge of this. But have read on here that it depends on the ship. If all that ship sails is 4 or 5 night cruises then they do not have pins for it.

I'm not sure about that. We did see some Fantasy pins on EBAY

On the four night cruise, there was no past guest party and pins were not handed out. On the five night cruise, there was a past guest party and pins were distributed with the invitations to the party.

That's what I was afraid of. DH will be disappointed.:(

I have been trying to get the ones I need from 3-4 day cruises on ebay.

I need a Fascination and have an upcoming Elation cruise which I doubt I'll get a pin for because it's 4-day.

One Fascination pin ended at $8 (I missed it) and the next day another ended at $29 (too much).

Holiday pins are really hot, going for $40+ each. If prices keep going up, two pins might cover a good share of the fare in October/November lol.

Just go to the Purser's desk and ask for one or 3. They gave them to us no problem on a 4 night on the Imagination :D

That is what DH said he was going to do if they did not give them out.:) He wants to start a collection. I have no problem with him doing that because that just means we will be cruising more so he can get the pins. :D

Archived