What do kids wear at Camp Carnival?

MamaParrotHead

I'm trying to come up with a packing plan, and wondering if girls wear their swimsuits with cover ups and boys wear their trunks and a tshirt?

I don't know that I can justify going back and forth to the cabin to change clothes during breaks from camp (if they want to swim, which I'm sure they will), plus it would be less to pack. OTOH, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! ;)

Kids go to camp in casual clothes...shorts/t-shirts, etc. During the day, when there was a break in camp we would pick up our daughter and have lunch, then we would either go back to the cabin to change (doesn't take long at all) or we would have her bathing suit in our beach bag by the pool and change her in the restroom.

Yep, I am with Mia...no damp swim suits at all in Camp Carnival. They have to be dry.

And I don't know how comfortable mine would be wearing a dry suit (with coverup clothes) to camp in the morning.

The ship's not that big. Stopping back at the cabin and getting mine dressed doesn't take long at all. :)

My other concern (based upon the daycare experience) is that, until age 6 or 7, my DD always had a more difficult time using the restroom when she had a swim suit on. It was almost impossible if she had a one-piece.

Archived