Victoria Harbour Ferry tour

We will be in Victoria for a few hours on a Saturday evening in May. (off the Star Princess from 5 p.m. - midnight) I looked at the Victoria Harbour Ferry Co. website - I would love opinions on a Harbour Tour or Gorge Tour. I can't figure out how we would even find the spot to get on. How long would it take us to do the loop? Or should we just stick with a walking tour near the Empress Hotel?

I just checked out the website and I think this would be a great idea. According to the website the loop tour is only 45 minutes in length; I will presume that they will pick you up in the inner harbour, you should check with them when you contact them.

The main pickup point for the Harbour Ferry is at the docks across from the Empress

Hotel. However, you can board at any of the stops and stay on to complete the

harbour circuit. You just tell the Captain what you want to do. The Gorge tur starts and

ends across from the Empress Hotel. It is not far to walk from the Cruise Ship Terminal to

the Fisherman's Wharf stop.

http://www.victoriaharbourferry.com/schedules-routes.html

I just checked out the website and I think this would be a great idea. According to the website the loop tour is only 45 minutes in length; I will presume that they will pick you up in the inner harbour, you should check with them when you contact them.

This map should help

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=48.420116,-123.378525&spn=0.018456,0.038624&z=15&msid=100934763039761071004.0004665d7f3e28f06866d

Exit the cruise terminal and turn left and walk along Dallas Road about 6 blocks and you end up right at Fisherman's Wharf

Archived