Room 8357 Cat 1A on the Freedom. Or any Conquest Class ship

tim5811

• 2 weeks later...

The room is great, plan on booking the same room my next cruise. I don't know if the other ships have this room, but I will be checking it out.

Again, if someone has to have proof of this room having a queen/king bed, you would have to post a address for me to send you a picture in the mail. Can't do pictures over the internet or e-mail, just don't know how. Sorry. kmbb

Hi firefly--how are you? Cruising soon?

The room is great, plan on booking the same room my next cruise. I don't know if the other ships have this room, but I will be checking it out.

Again, if someone has to have proof of this room having a queen/king bed, you would have to post a address for me to send you a picture in the mail. Can't do pictures over the internet or e-mail, just don't know how. Sorry. kmbb

Hi firefly--how are you? Cruising soon?

I will be on a B2B on the Conquest next. I have 6393, which big duck posted a picture of, so I KNOW its got twin beds too. :D Its a good 2nd choice if you cant get 8357.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm booking a cruise on the Carnival Valor and am wondering if room 1211 is bigger than 1207 and room 2217 is bigger than 2211? It says both are 185sq feet but room 1207 looks smaller than 1211. Also do all of them have 2 portholes? Some websites say 1, others say 2.

• 5 years later...
I will have this cabin(8357) on Sunday(Conquest). for a 7 day cruise. I will report back about this cabin. I have my concerns about it, the location and what kind of beds it has. Will the elevator and the stairs, plus being under the pool deck cause problems with too much noise.

I'll let you all know when I get back(Easter Sunday). kmbb

can I see pics of 8357 on valor