Monitoring price drops

How do I see if my cabin type has been reduced if they have 'sold out' of my cabins type? We are in a Superior Interior and when I log on to RCI website it shows no availability.

As I am in Australia it is a bit expensive to call every week 'just in case' and my US travel agent will drop the price if RC does but I need to let them know.

Any ideas?

Sold-out cabin categories do not have drops in price. If you want to monitor other cabin categories for drops, do that, and maybe you can upgrade for a little more or even less. When you see a price for a better cabin that is to your liking, then call your TA.

PerthGirl:

Off the subject, but since you seem to be in Perth...can you recommend a beach hotel over on the Indian Ocean? One maybe just outside of Freemantle where we can enjoy the beach but be close enough in to do some things in Perth & Freemantle some of the days?

Thanks!!!

PerthGirl:

Off the subject, but since you seem to be in Perth...can you recommend a beach hotel over on the Indian Ocean? One maybe just outside of Freemantle where we can enjoy the beach but be close enough in to do some things in Perth & Freemantle some of the days?

Thanks!!!

Crazy though it may sound, there aren't that many hotels near the beach! Probably because we have so many beaches and we are quite strict about building heights on the beachfront. A few places you might want to check out though are

-Seashells Serviced Apartments (I haven't stayed there but it is on Scarborough Beach)

- Rendezvous Observation City - hotel right on Scarborough Beach

The location is perfect for the beach but not as convenient as Fremantle to get around and the restaurant choices etc are more limited.

In Fremantle the most popular hotel is the Esplanade hotel. Bear in mind in Fremantle you will see the ocean but more from a 'port' point of view than actually beach. Having said that, Fremantle is certainly a cosmopolitan area with lots of restaurants, easy transportation (train as well as buses) and probably a bit more life.

Depending how long you are in Perth you might want to go 'down south' to Busselton, Dunsborough or Margaret River for a beach side interlude. That's where most of us go for long weekends and summer breaks.

Crazy though it may sound, there aren't that many hotels near the beach! Probably because we have so many beaches and we are quite strict about building heights on the beachfront. A few places you might want to check out though are

-Seashells Serviced Apartments (I haven't stayed there but it is on Scarborough Beach)

- Rendezvous Observation City - hotel right on Scarborough Beach

The location is perfect for the beach but not as convenient as Fremantle to get around and the restaurant choices etc are more limited.

In Fremantle the most popular hotel is the Esplanade hotel. Bear in mind in Fremantle you will see the ocean but more from a 'port' point of view than actually beach. Having said that, Fremantle is certainly a cosmopolitan area with lots of restaurants, easy transportation (train as well as buses) and probably a bit more life.

Depending how long you are in Perth you might want to go 'down south' to Busselton, Dunsborough or Margaret River for a beach side interlude. That's where most of us go for long weekends and summer breaks.

Thanks.

Esplanade is a beautiful place, or at least it was 5 or so years ago when we were in Perth and did a day trip to the coast. It may be the better spot and take a car out to the beach. If you see me driving on the wrong side of the road do wave!!!:D

Thanks.

Esplanade is a beautiful place, or at least it was 5 or so years ago when we were in Perth and did a day trip to the coast. It may be the better spot and take a car out to the beach. If you see me driving on the wrong side of the road do wave!!!:D

Is that wave or get out of the way??? In all seriousness, if I can drive the freeways of LA I'm sure you can manage our little bit of traffic. You will probably find Perth hasn't changed a great deal - lots of building is/was going on but with the good old financial crisis development is drying up. But still fabulous weather, people, food - just don't tell everyone please - we like it a little bit quiet! Enjoy your trip

Archived