The Amazing Changing Itinerary

alibabacruisers

Just received tickets for upcoming cruise in May! Exciting. But then went to roll call and found out that itinerary has been changed. Has this happened to anyone? Was it is a problem? One other question, has anyone received luggage tags and then received an upgrade before the cruise?

Are you on the QM2 Med cruise on 14-25 May 09? If so, I received a notification from Cunard a couple of days ago stating that due to berthing conflicts at the port of Lisbon that the voyage has had to be amended. This means that we now call at Lisbon on Saturday 23rd May, arriving at 8am and leaving at 4.30pm isntead of 5.30pm. The first port of call is now Gibraltar on Sunday 17th May, but time in port has been extended and we now leave at 3.00pm instead of 1.30pm. I have cruised before anand have had cabin upgrades after receiving my final cruise documents. I have even found out at the port when embarking that I have been upgraded.

..... One other question, has anyone received luggage tags and then received an upgrade before the cruise?

we been upgraded AFTER embarkation and AFTER unpacking in the cabin (but it was C to P therefore worth it) !!!! :eek:

Ken

Jaydog..thanks for the info. I emailed Cunard yesterday to ask about the Lisbon date being changed. They emailed back telling me about the ORIGINAL change. What customer service! They did not even address my specific question. So I, again, have had to email back to ask specifically about the Lisbon change. Hopefully will get them to send me updated info.

alibabacruisers

When did you receive your tickets. I have not received mine yet. I am travelling with my Mother, but 2 of my friends are going too, so I have just emailed them to see if they have received their tickets. I am sure if they had they would have let me know.

Jaydog...we received our tickets about 5 days ago. Just yesterday, after constant emails from me, Cunard finally sent me an updated itinerary showing the change for Lisbon (from 16 May to 23 May). You should get yours soon I'm sure.

Yes, shoreside staff have no clue. It has been that way a while.

Last fall for QE2/QM2 tandom trips they had to send my tickets to travel agent 2 different times FOR EACH leg of the trips I was on.

And you call and ask a question and the answer has no basis in reality.

Archived