Planning Dinner Clothing

stokerhj

Because when you walk, they look like a car wash :D I have a couple of pairs and LOVE them! I generally don't worry about packing... I always overpack and always will... that is just how it is. I have no idea what mood I will be in or what I will want to wear... so I bring everything I think I MIGHT want to wear... for me to try to narrow it down would be a nightmare. But I do take care to pack in vacuum bags to reduce wrinkling... and I live on Downy Wrinkle Releaser... I took 6 pairs of shoes on our last 5 day cruise, and never thought twice about it :D

.........If you're like me, when I find a great pair of shoes, I buy them in brown, blue & black. What if...you could "peel & stick" whatever color you needed onto your shoes, making them multi-use shoes. And.....I'm getting a little crazy with creativity, but.....what if you could change the heel height whenever you wanted to?

Do you think there'd be any interest in these shoes? I think I'd call them "R.Party" shoes. Because, girlfriends, when we step out on the town, everyone will know "It's R. Party! Don't mess with us!"

OK, and the fact that I go by the screen name "Reggae Party." But, it's my invention, so.....

Call now! Operators are standing by. And, if you order in the next 15 minutes, we'll throw in, absolutely FREE....a Ginsu Knife! Yes, ladies, you'll look so stunning in the "R.Party" shoes, that this handy, dandy gadget will help you ward off the "unacceptable men" with just one flash of the blade! You know the types..."Mr. I-Still-Live-With-My-Mother", or

"Mr. I'm-in-the-Middle -of-a-Divorce, but..." or how about

"Mr. I-Ate-Something-Funky-and-Don't-Have-Any-Breath-Mints!"

That's right, for ONLY $19.95, you can be out on the town, feelin' footloose and dangerous!

It was just a thought.

:rolleyes:

Reggae Party

SxyEbyFem,

Thanks for the offer, but there isn't time, we're flying to Florida Saturday. I'm sure I could find another pair if I looked, but I think I'm shopped out. Besides, if my husband sees me coming home with another department store bag he isn't going to be happy, lol. I think that we're now left with being creative with what I already have. One pair of heels, black dressy loafers, brown dressy loafers, tennis shoes, and two pairs of sandals. That's not TOO much, is it? Maybe when I get to cruise number 5 I'll have it down as well as some of these other posters!

I DO take only a carry-on for a weeks vacation normally but have not been able to do that for a cruise, especially with two formal nights and this next cruise is over Christmas so more 'smarter' clothes. I love the challenge of packing in alot of variables and yet not having to haul anything heavy, especially when travelling across continent! (RP: your suggestions were great and thanks for the 'bundling' url. I do something similar.) The key is to mix and match separates and don't over-estimate what you'll need. 3 bottoms and 6 tops will get you a myriad of outfits. But hey, if you wanna haul it, go right ahead! Most of my days are spent in beach-gear with a drink in hand - I bring more bikinis than formal items!

Archived