Mailing packages

Limeia

Whoo Hoo! leaving fri. morning for our Victory cruise. :D

I was wondering how easy is it to have something shipped from one of the cruise ports? I would like to purchase a local gift basket of some sort, maybe rum to send home. Will some of the shops do that for you or would I have to find a post office? Has any one done this before?

Whoo Hoo! leaving fri. morning for our Victory cruise. :D

I was wondering how easy is it to have something shipped from one of the cruise ports? I would like to purchase a local gift basket of some sort, maybe rum to send home. Will some of the shops do that for you or would I have to find a post office? Has any one done this before?

I honestly don't have the answer to your question, but it would probably be much cheaper (and safer, not to mention it takes weeks for just a postcard) to purchase the items and bring them home.

The price might be reasonable, but I would think it would still have to be cleared by customs, delaying the delivery.

I'm not at all trying to tell you what to do, but I would put together what I wanted in the basket, take it home, assemble it and have it delivered. I would be willing to take it the bank this way will arrive to the lucky recipient much quicker than shipping from (I'm assuming here) the Caribbean.

Still haven't received the postcard from Mexico from 2007, nor the one from Ireland in 199?.

Archived