Inspiration 5 day cruise review

CruiserJul

I am jealous you get to go on another cruise so soon. Have fun!

We are looking forward to our family vacation to Yellowstone in June, though. Lots of hiking!

Thanks and have fun on your trip to Yellowstone. My son has been out west a couple of times and loves it. I would like to see it someday, but I never have wanted to give up a beach trip to do it. (Plus, we've always had little ones I didn't want to make that kind of trip with yet.) Have you been out there before?

My November cruise doesn't seem very real, yet. My husband is a somewhat reluctant cruiser. He's a very down to earth guy and would really rather be fishing in Canada. I think he'll get into the spirit of things once we're on board, but he's not really into planning excursions, etc.

We are going on the Inspiration 8/1 and can't wait.. Thanks for the info for after the cruise, as our flight doesn't leave until 5:20 so we have awhile. Is that $7.00/bag or will hold all for $7.00.. How much is the admission to the aquarium.

Great post!!

We have two daughters 18 and 20 do you think they could go to the Serenity Deck?

We are going on the Inspiration 8/1 and can't wait.. Thanks for the info for after the cruise, as our flight doesn't leave until 5:20 so we have awhile. Is that $7.00/bag or will hold all for $7.00.. How much is the admission to the aquarium.

Great post!!

We have two daughters 18 and 20 do you think they could go to the Serenity Deck?

My daughters were 17 (3 weeks away from being 18) and 22 and they were both on the Serenity deck. I thought going in that the age was 18, so I didn't think we were pushing it that much. Found out it was 21 - but we did cheat anyways so that we could all be together. I think the idea is not to have noisy, rambunctious children, so no one complained about her being there.

Archived